• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted aplication white list plss check xD realy wanne be whitelisted

hi my name is nicolas wallays
i am a boy i have played minecraft since you could but it in the beta since then i feld in love on the game i like this server alot i have been on alot of servers never been kicked out or baned or such but there where all not that great i played on 1 for almost a year dont know wight one but ye i mean just looking for a server that has a nice comunity and so and this one realy is like that and ps sorry for my bad english im from belgium i was raised speaking dutch not english but i wil do my best to type correct and i wil never talk dutch in the game thanks boys and i hope to see you in game xD

1. Minecraft In-game name:nicolaswallays
  2. Location & Age:belgium 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):none
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:eek:f a friend on mine who used to play this i dont know know his ingame name cause he doesnt play minecraft anymore
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i do evryday
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i love minecraft and when i looked ad this server i feld in love wight it there arent many severs with these plugins
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCN14
  10. Additional Info:just let me play quick plss ..XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1352249018][/DOUBLEPOST]can anybody pls look again ? there isnt realy much to do in the tour thx x

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:eek:f a friend on mine who used to play this i dont know know his ingame name cause he doesnt play minecraft anymore
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i love minecraft and when i looked ad this server i feld in love wight it there arent many severs with these plugins
[DOUBLEPOST=1352249018][/DOUBLEPOST]can anybody pls look again ? there isnt realy much to do in the tour thx x

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
hi my name is nicolas wallays
i am a boy i have played minecraft since you could but it in the beta since then i feld in love on the game i like this server alot i have been on alot of servers never been kicked out or baned or such but there where all not that great i played on 1 for almost a year dont know wight one but ye i mean just looking for a server that has a nice comunity and so and this one realy is like that and ps sorry for my bad english im from belgium i was raised speaking dutch not english but i wil do my best to type correct and i wil never talk dutch in the game thanks boys and i hope to see you in game xD

You stated above you were kicked or banned from servers, but below you indicated that you do not have any bans. Which is it?

4. Referral(s):

im not sure if i have any bans .. but i think you can see that no ? if i have any and i know what server maybe then i know im not realy sure sorry cause i played on alot of servers

4. Referral(s):
  10. Additional Info:im a boy i realy want to be on this server i looked up some videos on youtube and it realy looks badass . also im a gamer i play playstation games and such but minecraft is my main entertainment

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for the additional information, albeit a bit short. I am going to go ahead and give you a chance. Remember to follow the rules, we only allow English in the public channels, and welcome to Herocraft