• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aplication Alternate Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeeroZero

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Renownedshark
  2. Location & Age: 15, New York city.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): My main account? (If that's allowed)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Sadly enough, I simply put in a google search trying to find an old forum account of mine. Typed in 'HeeroZero Minecraft' and found this very server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I would prefer not to.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I wouldn't be applying if I didn't.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm just your everyday fifthteen year old with a passion for the sandbox game, MineCraft. Easiest way to sum myself up is just a simple player who can take losing, pick myself up and just keep on playing.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR13
  10. Additional Info: I read the rule section regarding alternate accounts. My apologies. I just wish to be able to play on a warrior compared to my current mage.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
If you have read the rules, you will know that we do not allow alternate accounts. This account will not be whitelisted.

You can always change your class, you are not stuck with the one you have now.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.