• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anyone need help?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Nice Johnbaur :) I'd also like to share this wonderful website that I'm sure many of you already know about. But it's really useful if you just need a quick refresher or are maybe confused by anything. This is amazing for general and organic chem, as well as the various maths.

http://www.khanacademy.org/

This site got me through O chem 2. It's helpful for those who don't like asking for help ^.^

ho
Question: It goes chem 1a -> 1b -> o chem right? At least I think it does at my school.

If thats how it was for you, how hard was 1b compared to 1a and is o chem really as difficult as some people say? I slept through AP chem and got a 5 so there must be some natural aptitude I got going for me but idk.
wow, my ap chem was ridiculous :eek:

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll keep this in mind. Over all, I usually do fantastic in math, but some things don't stick with me. If that ends up happening with Pre-Cal, I'll probably PM you, since my brother explains stuff weird. He's one of 1-5 kids in the district taking BC Calculus, so yeah. :eek:

But anywho, kind of you to offer this. <3

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
I can offer services for subjects within the realm of music and literature; one would, however, have to pay for certain tutoring services.

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
I may be able to help with computer science! My services are free, but I wouldn't object to a few bucks thrown my way (help the in-debt college student!). Also because of my schedule it may take a few days to get back to ya, if your questions aren't academically related (MC/bukkit), it may take longer.

My best subjects are Java, Object-oriented programming concepts, SQL, Entity-relationship modeling, and Regular Expressions. I also have worked with discrete mathematics, assembly code, digital circuitry, PHP, HTML, C, and Android.