• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anyone else in Boy Scouts?

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Might be embarrassing for some to display it but, ill go first.
Xpeterc1 <- Eagle Scout.

I also know that strongholdx is one.
anyone else in BS is free to post their ranks lol and if you want to show off, number of merit badges.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
:( Kainzo ruined another thread in the off topic, proof he's out to get me! Conspiracy.
lol, yea any BS I guess kainzo since you injected the thought.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Its funny because when you're in high school people are like "haha boy scouts you're gay' later on in life people are like 'holy shit you're an eagle scout' *bows down*

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Not really, I see where your logic comes from, but thats far from the required materials to surviving a zombie apocalype

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm a Boyscout...

And have the embarresing rank of Second Class, Cant be assed to rank up... i just am there to cook and camp lol.

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
We don't have Boy Scouts in my neck of the woods at all. All we have is local militias. That's where I learned to camp, kill/clean/cook game/birds/fish as a boy. I also learned to build survival shelters, signal for help, navigate through mountains/deserts/hills/ forests, and find defensible positions and reconnoiter likely gathering points of hostile forces.

The sad thing is, I'm not joking at all. This is something that boys learn from their dads or grandpas around here. There's no weekly camp or anything like that, it's just things you pick up going hunting with your folks, and working fence lines and herding goats and sheep.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We don't have Boy Scouts in my neck of the woods at all. All we have is local militias. That's where I learned to camp, kill/clean/cook game/birds/fish as a boy. I also learned to build survival shelters, signal for help, navigate through mountains/deserts/hills/ forests, and find defensible positions and reconnoiter likely gathering points of hostile forces.

The sad thing is, I'm not joking at all. This is something that boys learn from their dads or grandpas around here. There's no weekly camp or anything like that, it's just things you pick up going hunting with your folks, and working fence lines and herding goats and sheep.

What country do you live in?!

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
South Texas, close to the Border. Boy Scouts just never caught on here I guess, but the boys that want to learn that kind of stuff can. They just have to want to and ask. I had an interest in that kind of stuff from an early age, and no shortage of people willing to talk about it. :D

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'm a Queens Scout over here in England :p
Also a Assistant Cub Pack leader.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I have boy scouts up here where I live, but they do all the lame pussy crap. I got taught all the stuff I needed to know from my brother and father and from past mistakes. I do more hardcore things with my friends every weekend then the local boy scouts do in a year.