• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
you do realize that on the two maps we didn't have it on mostly everyone went melee right? But it was a different style of fighting back then not this running turn hit once and run again BS that everyone does now. because they to pussy to actually fight, granted yesterday we did actually have a good fight with no running, and to be clear im not aiming that at anyone literally almost everyone does it, Rizza is one of the biggest contributors to this.
thats literaly the dumbest thing ive ever read, its like ya fuck that necro who wont sit still and melee fight that ninja, holy crap some classes kite its a thing

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
thats literaly the dumbest thing ive ever read, its like ya fuck that necro who wont sit still and melee fight that ninja, holy crap some classes kite its a thing
there's a difference in kiting and running 250+ blocks, i'm a necro this time, you don't see me running a million blocks to kite, if done right you should only have to run in a 50 block area.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
I have an idea. You want to stand against rapture and teams like it? Join with me in Sparta and sooner or later we will find people who view the same and when we get large enough. We can take out Rapture and teams like them.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
there's a difference in kiting and running 250+ blocks, i'm a necro this time, you don't see me running a million blocks to kite, if done right you should only have to run in a 50 block area.
kite wherever u have too, run a mile if thats what it takes if done right u should never get hit by a melee

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
Less talk more PvP. Think you're good come prove it to us. Lets stop talking shit to each other on the forums and take this in-game.
why in the world would i have to prove that im good to you? what have you done that makes me feel the need to prove anything to you

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Less talk more PvP. Think you're good come prove it to us. Lets stop talking shit to each other on the forums and take this in-game.
I actually have the 'Champion' title so I do not really need to prove myself. I'm already proven.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh yeah you don't run a million blocks you just log XD

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Oh yeah you don't run a million blocks you just log XD
i did log back in once help got there =) i'm not going to fight 3 maxed people by myself lol i'm only lvl 26 necro atm.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
... So much flaming.... -.-

Seriously, this forum thing has ended as a flaming on saying who is better and all that, and trying to prove against each other.

Super593

Glowstone
What's the point of a "Anti Rapture Squad"

It's just stupid

You really want to go that far?Get your buddies and level up in shrine.Then come back and kill them yourself.

I mean really it's just one town that pvps alot.

Atleast they encourage pvp when there is no macros mod yet.

Keep in mind here the server did have times where there was no macros mod and people still pvped.