• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

Glacial_Reign

Portal
This is what is probably going to happen. We show up to their town. They just sit in their town talking trash in shout chat. We laugh then log out for another month and they will just run their trap again.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
This is what is probably going to happen. We show up to their town. They just sit in their town talking trash in shout chat. We laugh then log out for another month and they will just run their trap again.
Probably, but if we can dominate them one or two times I think it will be satisfying

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Well... here comes pvp back again... Yay.
Always good to have some challenge in the server without having only lost souls to fight. And I do not want to fight lost souls.

Well this will be interesting.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
I used to complain a bit about the low-level ganking of noobs in Ruins; but then Shrine came along and pretty much solved any complaint I had ever aired. If ya can't stand the heat, get the heck out of the kitchen and come over to Shrine. Take some time to get max leveled in peace, and then cross back over to Haven and muster a posse so big that it will crush anyone that stands in its way. GG.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Like Yavool said.

That or go so far away in a corner of the map that no one looks for usually and train up there.

That is... if you got the skills to kill the pve mobs... or just go far in ruins.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
You don't NEED macro mod. FFS people there was a time when macromod didn't exist and we still PvP'd. If you need macros either go buy a fucking keyboard or go look into marco programs they exist.
So you're telling me that pvp is perfectly fine without macro mod? Let me answer that for you, it's not, classes have average like 11 skills or something and i'm not binding all of those to an item and switching them out. Everyone that is disagreeing with me doesnt even pvp or is bad at pvp.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
So you're telling me that pvp is perfectly fine without macro mod? Let me answer that for you, it's not, classes have average like 11 skills or something and i'm not binding all of those to an item and switching them out. Everyone that is disagreeing with me doesnt even pvp or is bad at pvp.
Not only is PvP possible without macros, it's done frequently. Is it a perfect system? Nope. Using macros has nothing to do with skill. If anything macros requires less skill to do well than with binds simply because binds are harder to use. :)

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Also understand much if the complaining is because they are killing Lost Souls, not all mind you just some.

Like Kainzo said last night:

World PVP =/= Killing Lost Souls

Be a man and be a Lost Soul

Fact of course still remains, hate the dying? Go to Shrine

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
You guys are aware that we used to PVP without macro mod because it wasn't around right? In fact its harder and takes more skill to PVP without it than all you cupcakes that claim you "have" to have it to PVP correctly, give me a break....when I started HC there was No macro mod just good old fashion binds. So maybe some of you should just admit that you don't have the skills required to scroll your mouse wheel to a different item on your hot bar and click....oh man so hard....

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
You guys are aware that we used to PVP without macro mod because it wasn't around right? In fact its harder and takes more skill to PVP without it than all you cupcakes that claim you "have" to have it to PVP correctly, give me a break....when I started HC there was No macro mod just good old fashion binds. So maybe some of you should just admit that you don't have the skills required to scroll your mouse wheel to a different item on your hot bar and click....oh man so hard....
Yes and no...It's a severe disadvantage for melee classes. It doesn't affect mages since they just use skills, but scrolling through your hotbar instead of swinging your weapon isn't optimal.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

I read this in an old man's voice.

"You young whippersnappers have no idea what we had to do to PVP! I was PVP'ing before you had this new fangled mod thing!"

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Yes and no...It's a severe disadvantage for melee classes. It doesn't affect mages since they just use skills, but scrolling through your hotbar instead of swinging your weapon isn't optimal.
you do realize that on the two maps we didn't have it on mostly everyone went melee right? But it was a different style of fighting back then not this running turn hit once and run again BS that everyone does now. because they to pussy to actually fight, granted yesterday we did actually have a good fight with no running, and to be clear im not aiming that at anyone literally almost everyone does it, Rizza is one of the biggest contributors to this.