• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Anthonypelle's application.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Anthonypelle
  2. Location & Age: East Coast, USA. 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): The Internet.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I learned about this server browsing Bukkit and looking at some of your plugins like Heroes.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I haven't.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Indeed.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:RPG is my favorite genre in gaming. I've read this server is "the best RPG server in North America" so how could I not come check it out? I also like RP-ing. I have indeed read your rules and wiki, and I am not a Troll; I'll follow your rules. Also this server has a massive community, I want to be part of that.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCa12 ;hopefully I did it right. :3
  10. Additional Info: I like Computer Science. I plan on going to MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and getting a degree in Computer Science, becoming a Software Developer, and possibly get involved in some Independent Game Development. I'd rather work on Independent projects than work for companies such as Blizzard or EA due to the fact that I'll have more control over the games I work on. I want to move to Japan because of it's combination of natural beauty and advanced Technology, it happens to be the world leader in Technology if you didn't know, Germany the leader of Industrial Development, and the U.S in Military technology. If not Japan then I'll end up in California with all those computer jobs.
That's it. I hope you find my application worthy of your time.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Woops.
June 2011 I was 13 then in December I turned 14. So I am still 14, but I'll be 15 in December, and I didn't mean to make myself 16 on the profile i'll change it.

You cannot change your profile age. Though if you knew when you were born, why do you have an incorrect year?

Oh I bet, this server is massive.
And I was banned from this one server, don't get to excited, for giving advice to the admin. The server had a capacity of 9 and I told him he should switch hosts and save some money. I was banned for "I don't need advice from a kid who doesn't even play on my server".
But with the insignificance of the server I don't think it will matter.

It looks like you own a RPG server:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1116923-dragonlaire-a-true-role-playing-server/

Is there a reason you did not mention this?

Well you never really asked.
Yes. I run a small Rp server, but that is different than Herocraft's RPG. Okay, so Herocraft is more like World of Warcraft being an RPG server, but mine is RP which is more like Live Action Role-Play (LARP) then RPG.

Reading other threads I know you've had problems with Advertising, and Intellectual Property theft, but that's not why I'm here. I'm not desperate to steal ideas from others because I'm too lazy to do it myself.
My server has nothing to do with me being here. I applied because "RPG is my favorite genre in gaming. I've read this server is 'the best RPG server in North America' so how could I not come check it out?"
I assure you I won't do anything against your rules, which I agreed to.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I will go ahead and give you a chance on the server. Remember although you state you are not here to steal ideas, we do take intellectual property theft VERY seriously.

Advertising is not allowed either, just as an FYI.

Welcome to Herocraft @Anthonypelle