• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Amgroma's Herocraft Wallpapers

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Since others are making their own wallpapers, and everyone seems to hate me because i'm me, I'll just make my own thread and seclude my work from theirs.

If you want this one in different colors, just ask. Though I'd prefer to keep the logo itself blue. I may make different ones, but I doubt it. Only if Kainzo or Aph ask me to.

Original:
f44f402f.png

Blue/Pink:
1438af6a.png

Blue/Green:
75255763.png

Blue/Purple:
28d1ff78.png

Since I keep getting pushed around in the forum groups, I probably wont be able to edit this post with newer versions. Scroll down for more.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Nice!
(Off Topic) A while ago I found a font called Knights Quest.It's Identical to the {H} shield,have you ever seen it before?
(Even more off topic) Your avatar makes me think of Charlie Sheen...

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Can you make the one you have currently but add a pink lightning bolt through it, and then make a black outline around the lightning bolt and make it glow on the end as yellow, and then make the shield outline red and make the middle black.

Justaz101

Glowing Redstone
Can you add a Unicorn under it and a rainbow above it, on the Rainbow one? Oh. and maybe some spongebob.