• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alkarion's Whitelist Application

Alkarion

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Alkarion
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A. Rhode Island, 18 Years Old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (I've never really played Minecraft Multiplayer, for the most part)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I originally heard about Herocraft: The Multiverse after I implemented the Bukkit plugin into my private Bukkit server. (Though this was back to its initial release...)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted for Herocraft.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to both the EULA & ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted as I understand and have read the rules & Wiki and have prior experience in general when dealing with multiplayer environments. Furthermore, I've held various positions (In video games) ranging from Guild Leader to Officer to Admin to Server Host. So, I can confidently say that I as a player, I would cause no issues, simply because of my previous time as management of varying game communities and what not. Hell, in my work, I have to work in a team to produce a product to a customer base (I am a line cook) So I've dealt in terms of customer service along with team-orientated goal pursuance. Beyond that, I am genuinely interested in Herocraft and becoming apart of the community in my spare time. I've never really played Minecraft Multiplayer... and I hope this Server will appropriate itself indefinitely to my needs.
  9. Additional Info: I have played Minecraft off and on since Infdev, modding whenever possible and playing alone as much as possible. (Unfortunately I have virtually no screenshot s of my builds... since I play primarly alone) I like to build fort-esque structures often with underground caverns... I am currently studying Nutrition at Johnson & Wales University... I have a myriad of eclectic interests ranging from Cooking to Philosophy to Literature to Computers... etc. Prior to College I spent far too much time playing WoW. I love playing RPG's (Favorite is Chrono Cross). My first ever RPG was Ultima Online, which I played when I was five. My Latest is Skyrim. Erm. I am a particularly reserved person and keep to myself most of the time. I like talking about "big/deep things". I tend to be long-winded and ramble on about things of various pseudo-relevance... I drink Coffee every day. I still play with Legos. My laptop is my best-friend. Any questions? ^_^ (Hopefully that wasn't too long)screen1.pngscreen2.png