• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alftoltri whitlist app

alftoltri

Dirt
In-game name: Alftoltri
Location & Age: Ohio, 23
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I like to build towns with my friends on servers. My build style is wooden cabins and buildings t. I was starting to be developer for a hero's server that closed down due to inactivity. I then decided that since I liked that one why not try the original.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked for the sever that the Hero's plug in come from.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am a very active player and will defiantly help out once I get established
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA9
Additional Info: I recently did a play through of portal. I like strategy and puzzle type games along with first person shooters. My hobbies are model rocketry and building electronic devices.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game name: Alftoltri
Location & Age: Ohio, 23
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I like to build towns with my friends on servers. My build style is wooden cabins and buildings t. I was starting to be developer for a hero's server that closed down due to inactivity. I then decided that since I liked that one why not try the original.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked for the sever that the Hero's plug in come from.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am a very active player and will defiantly help out once I get established
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA9
Additional Info:
Reviewing.

Could you please expand on the ‘Additional Info’ of your application? Try to add hobbies, other games that your play, screenshots of your previous works, or anything that would give me a bit more insight into what sort of person you are.

alftoltri

Dirt
Reviewing.

Could you please expand on the ‘Additional Info’ of your application? Try to add hobbies, other games that your play, screenshots of your previous works, or anything that would give me a bit more insight into what sort of person you are.
Additional Info: I recently did a play through of portal. I like strategy and puzzle type games along with first person shooters. My hobbies are model rocketry and building electronic devices.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8

I have reviewed your application and I am happy to inform you that I have decided you add you the whitelist. Welcome to HeroCraft. Be sure to check your forums inbox for a welcome message I have sent you.