• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alejandro018's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Alejandro018
  2. Location & Age: Massachusetts, US. I am 14 years old, going on 15.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was aimlessly browsing r/minecraft in reddit when I saw a post about this server being DDoSed. I read more unto the matter, and wound up here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: While I was keeping myself updated with the DDoS attacks, I also browsed the Wiki very often, so that when the server re-opened, I could apply. I thought that applications weren't being accepted during the attacks, so I began to wait until I noticed otherwise. I have been playing Minecraft for a while now, I think since Alpha 1.2. Though I'm not the best builder (At least not in my opinion), I think I will be a valuable addition to the server community, by being a loyal rule follower, and an able contributor for the server. I also love role playing and such, and want to play on this server really bad.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA12
  10. Additional Info: Other than playing Minecraft, I usually play other games that involve strategy. I'm not really a big fan of FPS, but if I'm in the mood, I might go play some Team Fortress 2. I also browse Reddit regularly, and rarely crap. When I'm not on my computer, I usually go outside and go skateboarding with people or myself if I want to. So if you also skate, let me know and we can talk about our common interests ;).

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I am brilliant, I started to review your application and then realized I forgot to tag it.

In any case, welcome to Herocraft...as soon as the server is up =)