• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alator's skin studio!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
If you can ever find the time to make it, I would like an enderman in a dark evil like robe. ;)

Hey, i see you have a lot of orders so whenever you can I would love to have my skin edited to look more paladin like, not with armor but what it would look like comfortable and not in armor :p

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
hey Alator I need a Bastion map skin update! I'm a ninja this map and I need some ninja gear lol. I'd like to keep the same general look of my skin, especially the face and mask for the head.

if you have time of course

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to request a skin of Perseus the Ancient Greek demigod. I have always found Ancient Greece to be interesting especially with the gods they believed in and stuff like that. I'm not sure how I would like him exactly so i'm just giving you the idea and letting you run with it and see if you can make something awesome :D

- Thanks, Spartan!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Sigpit

Went for more of a rogue feel as the thief in a black hooded cloak thing is kinda overdone. Let me know if you like it :)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Still doing these, Alator

original.jpg

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey @Alator. I've been trying to make my own skins, but unfortunately have not been succeeding. Could you make me a Ranger skin. Something like a Dark Green Tunic, a scabbard with an iron axe on the back. Maybe a hood. But if you do a hood, could it be darker at the top, so it's like you can't see my eyes, but my mouth is perfectly visible. Anything else is fine. Let your imagination flow!

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey @Alator. I've been trying to make my own skins, but unfortunately have not been succeeding. Could you make me a Ranger skin. Something like a Dark Green Tunic, a scabbard with an iron axe on the back. Maybe a hood. But if you do a hood, could it be darker at the top, so it's like you can't see my eyes, but my mouth is perfectly visible. Anything else is fine. Let your imagination flow!
This has been dead for for over a year. Get. Good.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yes. Unfortunately I don't have time to make skins for others anymore. My suggestions for making your own are be creative, use real-world examples as a starting point, and go easy on the 'noise'.