• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Akatsuki [Neutral] [13/16]

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Application:
IGN: Eldrylars
Time zone: Est
What classes are you specializing into?: Baerd
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Yes, but can you handle the voice?
How long have you been on HC?: At least a few days
Why do you want to join?: Because you guys are all cool
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I don't leave towns, I own them.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: I am not sure. I have not read them, but I doubt they could ruin my fun.
Tell us about yourself: I am pretty old. Sorta creepy if you think about it.
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining.
I was born with a throat for singing and hands for strumming. My mean songs will wreck our foes.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: All you. My skin is your skin.
Referrals: Oudaiesty come kill people with me!

Accepted of course. The only issue is the skin. You need to have an Akatsuki skin to represent the guild.
The available skins are: Kakuzu, Kisame, Nagato, Zetsu, and Konan

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Accepted of course. The only issue is the skin. You need to have an Akatsuki skin to represent the guild.
The available skins are: Kakuzu, Kisame, Nagato, Zetsu, and Konan

Which ever best represents the fact that I am known as Grampa Eldry :eek:
I will take the ugliest one so other people don't have to cry when it's gone ;)
Then I will beat our enemies with my ugly stick.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Mang, I would so take Nagato skin, gogogo. * Make sure it's younger Nagato though, when he has red hair instead of gray

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Which ever best represents the fact that I am known as Grampa Eldry :eek:
I will take the ugliest one so other people don't have to cry when it's gone ;)
Then I will beat our enemies with my ugly stick.

I'll give you Nagato skin. Reinforces the Grampa Eldry idea with one origional founder of akatsuki in the manga. yes it is red hair instead of white. Get with me in TS ill poke you the link.[DOUBLEPOST=1371914735,1371913969][/DOUBLEPOST]Look at home page. Teams area first draft. May or may not change.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Leo2596
Time zone:EST
What classes are you specializing into?:Beguiler
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: yes
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year and 5 months
Why do you want to join?: I like collecting bounties and pvp
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?:Im in Umbra and I was in LO (left because of inactivity)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Naaa
Tell us about yourself:I was in the original guild.
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining. when I was a young boy my parents owned a sheep farm. One day bandits came and killed all my family, that day changed me, for I gained the lust for revenge, at the age of 16 I learned how to transmute bombs in my sheeps, since then I have been killing and conquering these bandits. I will forever be indept for the gunpowder and sheep that you will provide me.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Does not really matter
Referrals: No one just wanted to join the guild I was in before it went inactive

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
IGN:Leo2596
Time zone:EST
What classes are you specializing into?:Beguiler
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: yes
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year and 5 months
Why do you want to join?: I like collecting bounties and pvp
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?:Im in Umbra and I was in LO (left because of inactivity)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Naaa
Tell us about yourself:I was in the original guild.
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining. when I was a young boy my parents owned a sheep farm. One day bandits came and killed all my family, that day changed me, for I gained the lust for revenge, at the age of 16 I learned how to transmute bombs in my sheeps, since then I have been killing and conquering these bandits. I will forever be indept for the gunpowder and sheep that you will provide me.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Does not really matter
Referrals: No one just wanted to join the guild I was in before it went inactive

This is perfect. Leo I will pair you with Jacob since you are in the same town. I will also give you Zetsu. I will be willing to change if you want to as well. Poke me in TS and I'll send you the link to the skin.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
IGN: xexorian
Time zone: eastern / late night est
What classes are you specializing into?: beguiler/paladin (willing to switch/learn)
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: yes, yes
How long have you been on HC?: 2years+
Why do you want to join?: bounty hunting. bounty hunting. bounty hunting.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I've never left my township(s). I am a very loyal and faithful person to my Home. However, I have urges to kill sometimes, and that means I need an outlet not always represented by my Home to do so. I feel this is my outlet.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: No. I will find them easy to abide by.
Tell us about yourself: I am the current King of the Order. I've played Cleric, Samurai, Paladin, and Beguiler to max level. I've been a decent pvper for quite some time now, but with constant class revamps I feel the need to learn more and I may switch again and master something new to PVP in a specific team better.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Kakuzu
Referrals: ForzakenAngel

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: xexorian
Time zone: eastern / late night est
What classes are you specializing into?: beguiler/paladin (willing to switch/learn)
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: yes, yes
How long have you been on HC?: 2years+
Why do you want to join?: bounty hunting. bounty hunting. bounty hunting.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I've never left my township(s). I am a very loyal and faithful person to my Home. However, I have urges to kill sometimes, and that means I need an outlet not always represented by my Home to do so. I feel this is my outlet.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: No. I will find them easy to abide by.
Tell us about yourself: I am the current King of the Order. I've played Cleric, Samurai, Paladin, and Beguiler to max level. I've been a decent pvper for quite some time now, but with constant class revamps I feel the need to learn more and I may switch again and master something new to PVP in a specific team better.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Kakuzu
Referrals: ForzakenAngel

Accepted. Teamed with soon to be techs rule.