• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Akatsuki [Neutral] [13/16]

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
xoQzY3Z.jpg
With EzMac2099 and Oudaiesty somewhat inactive, I decided to open up the Akatsuki clan in place of them. It will be a clan that will hunt bounties and be mainly PvP focused. The clan will be almost paralleled with the Naruto manga and kill teams of 2 people will be assigned. Kill teams will be assigned by class and skill. Apply on the forums here and you will have a PvP test in game to get accepted.​
Rules:
Do not Steal from, Attack or kill other Akatsuki members​
Follow all Server Rules​
Inactivity of 1 month will result in removal from the clan​
Must have suitable Akatsuki Skin​
Check the forums on a regular basis​
You represent the guild, keep that in mind​
Most important rule - Have fun !!​
Members:
Pein: Forzakenangel (leader)​
Hidan: Macpower5​
Itachi: Dreamcycler​
Sasori: Tretinyak​
Nagato: Eldrylars​
Tobi: JacobBurkey​
Sasuke: Leo2596​
Kakuzu: Xexorian​
Diedara: Techs_Rule​
Konan: Ironee:3​
Zetsu: CoolBreeze275​
Kisame: PwnageDude10​
Teams:
TEAM-PAIN
FORZAKENANGEL
MACPOWER5
DREAM TEAM
ELDRYLARS
DREAMCYCLER
TEAM-XEXO
XEXORIAN
TECHS_RULE
TEAM-IRON
IRONEE:3
TRETINYAK
TEAM-BREEZY
COOLBREEZE275
PWNAGEDUDE10
TEAM-TAKA
JACOBBURKEY
GLOBJAKO2
LEO2596
FRANKYDEMON1996
Application:
IGN:
What classes are you specializing into?:
Do you have or use Teamspeak?:
How long have you been on HC?:
Why do you want to join?:
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?:
Tell us about yourself:
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining.
Preferred Akatsuki skin:
Referrals:

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: globjako2
Time zone: Est
What classes are you specializing into?: DreadKnight
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: I invented teamspeak
How long have you been on HC?: Long enough
Why do you want to join?: Hunting bounties :)
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: UMBRA!!! Who with a sane mind would leave?
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: The only thing that might prevent me from having fun is the fact that I'm not the most allied person with LO if you know what I mean. I'm willing to briefly truce for the time that I participate in this guild.
Tell us about yourself: I like Naruto :)
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I'm DJ Pon-3 And I'm a fucking beast who makes music and DJs Pinkie Pie's parties. Oh yeah I'm a DK so something about killing my enemies and making them suffer - BUT MUSIC http://i.imgur.com/qCBfFES.png
Referrals: No one. I refer myself.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: globjako2
What classes are you specializing into?: DreadKnight
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: I invented teamspeak
How long have you been on HC?: Long enough
Why do you want to join?: Hunting bounties :)
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: UMBRA!!! Who with a sane mind would leave?
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: The only thing that might prevent me from having fun is the fact that I'm not the most allied person with LO if you know what I mean. I'm willing to briefly truce for the time that I participate in this guild.
Tell us about yourself: I like Naruto :)
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I'm DJ Pon-3 And I'm a fucking beast who makes music and DJs Pinkie Pie's parties. Oh yeah I'm a DK so something about killing my enemies and making them suffer - BUT MUSIC http://i.imgur.com/qCBfFES.png
Referrals: No one. I refer myself.

Accepted. wait a bit longer so that if we have other members we can create better kill teams

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Dreamcycler
Time zone: pst
What classes are you specializing into?: Beguiler Dragoon Ninja Bloodmage Dreadknight Bard
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: All day
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year 2 days
Why do you want to join?: Some noob asked me
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Newerth Skyforge Camelot All os
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: All of them
Tell us about yourself: Im an annoying broke useless guy who only kills noobs G_G
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I kill people, Like youll change my skin LOL
Referrals: Some noob (forgedgangel or something <3)

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: Dreamcycler
Time zone: pst
What classes are you specializing into?: Beguiler Dragoon Ninja Bloodmage Dreadknight Bard
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: All day
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year 2 days
Why do you want to join?: Some noob asked me
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Newerth Skyforge Camelot All os
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: All of them
Tell us about yourself: Im an annoying broke useless guy who only kills noobs G_G
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I kill people, Like youll change my skin LOL
Referrals: Some noob (forgedgangel or something <3)

lol accepted. Talked to you in ts.[DOUBLEPOST=1371723237,1371712371][/DOUBLEPOST]Im making all Akatsuki skins to match each other atm. looking might fine.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Just finished editing all of the skins. They look great. I will be handing them out as soon as we can get more people in. Let me know your preferred character. I have Diedara, Haidan, Itachi, Kakusu, Kisame, Konan, Orichimaru, Sasori, Tobi, and Zetsu.

Adding Nagato to make skins even.

Now also with: Jugo, Suigetsu, Karin, and Sasuke.

Avoir

Obsidian
IGN: FrankyDemon1996
Time zone: Eastern
What classes are you specializing into?: Samurai,Dragoon
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Yes.
How long have you been on HC?: About 6 months.
Why do you want to join?: I'm the old akastuki so why not go in the updated one plus killing is what I love.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: LO, left cos of inactivity.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Nothing just please give me a good partner.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a cool killer, doesn't really matter who you are i'll end up killing you unless I like you.
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joinin:I am the Swords master, I use my ability's to give killer blows and bleed my targets to turn them mad, at the age of 16 I turned into a blood sucking demon that now wants to devour my enemy's to grow stronger, my special ability is having no fear, fear is something weaklings have,I have lust.... Lust for blood. The Akatsuki will bring me more victims too feed on and I will be forever in dept for their kindness.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Itachi.
Referrals: None.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: FrankyDemon1996
Time zone: Eastern
What classes are you specializing into?: Samurai,Dragoon
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Yes.
How long have you been on HC?: About 6 months.
Why do you want to join?: I'm the old akastuki so why not go in the updated one plus killing is what I love.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: LO, left cos of inactivity.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Nothing just please give me a good partner.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a cool killer, doesn't really matter who you are i'll end up killing you unless I like you.
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joinin:I am the Swords master, I use my ability's to give killer blows and bleed my targets to turn them mad, at the age of 16 I turned into a blood sucking demon that now wants to devour my enemy's to grow stronger, my special ability is having no fear, fear is something weaklings have,I have lust.... Lust for blood. The Akatsuki will bring me more victims too feed on and I will be forever in dept for their kindness.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Itachi.
Referrals: None.

Sounds good.

macpower5

Coal
IGN:macpower5
Time zone:USA
What classes are you specializing into?:WizKhalifa
Do you have or use Teamspeak?:ye
How long have you been on HC?:a wee bit
Why do you want to join?:Because I like head.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?:Altum, They sold it. Newerth, I felt like making a town. Antipax, my town so why should I leave.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?:eeehhhhhh
Tell us about yourself: Well you see I am what they would call a godlike protogy with the powers of teleportation and mind reading. I smell good almost always. I like to fish for sharks. My mom and dad are gay. I like head and money.
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: I am sexy so when people look at me they just can't do anything. You sent the skin u should know what it looks like.
Referrals: Kainzo

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
IGN:macpower]
What classes are you specializing into?:WizKhalifa
How long have you been on HC?:a wee bit
Why do you want to join?:Because I like head.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?:eeehhhhhh
I smell good almost always. My mom and dad are gay.
Referrals: Kainzo

Accepted lol

Tretinyak

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Tretinyak
Time zone: CDT
What classes are you specializing into?: I will interchange between, Dragoon, Paladin, Ninja, Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Cha
How long have you been on HC?: Elite in august beeatch
Why do you want to join?: I like Naruto
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Skyforge: left to create my own (Amegakure) <---Village Hiddenin the rain
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: No
Tell us about yourself: #Twerkteam
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining. : I'm very much a team player but I don't tolerate disrespect.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Sasori
Referrals: ForzakenAngel

JacobBurkey

Portal
IGN: JacobBurkey
Time zone:
What classes are you specializing into?: Dragoon, Samurai, Ninja, Bard, Dreadknight.
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Yes
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year in 6 days.
Why do you want to join?: I like to go after bounties!
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Wyntervale, Oakenshire.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I like LoL, playing on HC, and PvP!
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining. I'm awesome, I don't know, /killall, Everyone loves me.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Tobi! :(
Referrals: You.:O

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: Tretinyak
Time zone: CDT
What classes are you specializing into?: I will interchange between, Dragoon, Paladin, Ninja, Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Cha
How long have you been on HC?: Elite in august beeatch
Why do you want to join?: I like Naruto
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Skyforge: left to create my own (Amegakure) <---Village Hiddenin the rain
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: No
Tell us about yourself: #Twerkteam
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining. : I'm very much a team player but I don't tolerate disrespect.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Sasori
Referrals: ForzakenAngel

Accepted! :D

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: JacobBurkey
Time zone:
What classes are you specializing into?: Dragoon, Samurai, Ninja, Bard, Dreadknight.
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Yes
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year in 6 days.
Why do you want to join?: I like to go after bounties!
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Wyntervale, Oakenshire.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I like LoL, playing on HC, and PvP!
Tell us about your character, what is your back story, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining. I'm awesome, I don't know, /killall, Everyone loves me.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: Tobi! :(
Referrals: You.:O

Sadly Tobi is taken :/ Get with me in game and I'll test you.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Application:
IGN: Eldrylars
What classes are you specializing into?: Baerd
Do you have or use Teamspeak?: Yes, but can you handle the voice?
How long have you been on HC?: At least a few days
Why do you want to join?: Because you guys are all cool
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I don't leave towns, I own them.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: I am not sure. I have not read them, but I doubt they could ruin my fun.
Tell us about yourself: I am pretty old. Sorta creepy if you think about it.
I was born with a throat for singing and hands for strumming. My mean songs will wreck our foes.
Preferred Akatsuki skin: All you. My skin is your skin.
Referrals: Oudaiesty come kill people with me!