• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

adanthegreat's application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Adanthegreat
  2. Location & Age: Maryland, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Leomessi1, Gurgamesh, Unisus41
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Leomessi1 showed me it and recommended I play on it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a devoted minercaft player who spends as much time possible on playing it, gaining experience for great severs like this one.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA12
  10. Additional Info: I am looking for an awsome hero server. I love playing soccer and enjoy playing the Bloons tower defense games.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Not a huge deal but your profile says you're 14 and your app says 13. What is your real age?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
We're together in a beachouse which we spend the summer in, so I don't live with them.

I thought you did not have to answer the question? We have rules for a reason, and if you are whitelisted we need to know if you are on the same IP as someone else. Otherwise it appears you are multi-boxing which is against the rules, and all of the names associated with the same IP will be removed from the list.

@Didag - At this time I will give them the benefit of the doubt, go ahead and review the application.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Please add a bit more to the Additional Info section. For example, what are your hobbies or what are some other games that you enjoy playing?