• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adamerickson's application

adamerickson

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: adamerickson
  2. Location & Age: Missouri, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, aparantly on obsidiancraft for being a spambot, i believe i was hacked so i changed my password.
  4. Referral(s): Malimbar96, Enlight707
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From friends on mumble.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and have seen the wiki; i am really excited to see what this server is like for myself. I consider myself a very fun and enjoyable person so i'm sure people will enjoy my company.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): hca12
  10. Additional Info: I hope to see you guys online!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: adamerickson
  2. Location & Age: Missouri, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, aparantly on obsidiancraft for being a spambot, i believe i was hacked so i changed my password.
  4. Referral(s): Malimbar96, Enlight707
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From friends on mumble.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and have seen the wiki; i am really excited to see what this server is like for myself. I consider myself a very fun and enjoyable person so i'm sure people will enjoy my company.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): hca12
  10. Additional Info: I hope to see you guys online!
Reviewing...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, you weren't kidding about the spambot...

[0] => bID# 433129 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[1] => bID# 433130 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[2] => bID# 433131 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[3] => bID# 433132 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[4] => bID# 433133 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[5] => bID# 433134 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[6] => bID# 433135 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[7] => bID# 433136 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[8] => bID# 433137 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[9] => bID# 433138 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[10] => bID# 433139 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot

However are able to explain these bans?

[11] => bID# 3272713 mc.xhcraft.net .:. xray
[12] => bID# 325668 mc1.arcator.co.uk .:. attempting to lag server mass item lag
[13] => bID# 110028 chaos.dyneslott.com:5252 .:. You hava been BANNED

adamerickson

Stone
Well, you weren't kidding about the spambot...

[0] => bID# 433129 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[1] => bID# 433130 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[2] => bID# 433131 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[3] => bID# 433132 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[4] => bID# 433133 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[5] => bID# 433134 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[6] => bID# 433135 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[7] => bID# 433136 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[8] => bID# 433137 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[9] => bID# 433138 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot
[10] => bID# 433139 hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot

However are able to explain these bans?

[11] => bID# 3272713 mc.xhcraft.net .:. xray
[12] => bID# 325668 mc1.arcator.co.uk .:. attempting to lag server mass item lag
[13] => bID# 110028 chaos.dyneslott.com:5252 .:. You hava been BANNED
Alright i had been hacking, and it wasn't my first time, it was earlier today on a server i had gotten on for the first time and i wanted to mess around on it so i downloaded nodus and began an expedition to kill all living beings. So for the start i had to collect diamonds to be able to go on the killing rampage of my dreams, simpliest way to do this was with xray. So after i started about 15 min later i was banned for xray before i could even start. mc1.arcator.co.uk: I honestly don't even know how this happend, it was probably so long ago that i can't remember or was from when someone was on my account. Same goes for chaos.dyneslott.com:5252. I still REALLY want to join this server i have already removed my client and would really appreciate a mercy period where if i get in trouble for hacking or anything to just instantly ban me.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright i had been hacking, and it wasn't my first time, it was earlier today on a server i had gotten on for the first time and i wanted to mess around on it so i downloaded nodus and began an expedition to kill all living beings. So for the start i had to collect diamonds to be able to go on the killing rampage of my dreams, simpliest way to do this was with xray. So after i started about 15 min later i was banned for xray before i could even start. mc1.arcator.co.uk: I honestly don't even know how this happend, it was probably so long ago that i can't remember or was from when someone was on my account. Same goes for chaos.dyneslott.com:5252. I still REALLY want to join this server i have already removed my client and would really appreciate a mercy period where if i get in trouble for hacking or anything to just instantly ban me.
You have admitted to using Nodus very recently. I will be leaving you on the greylist as I can by no means in good conscience whitelist you at this time. You are free to re-apply at a much later date (a few months at least).