• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adamerickson's 2nd whitelist app

adamerickson

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: adamerickson
  2. Location & Age: Missouri, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): yes, sadly many. I have a good amount of random bans i got when someone had hacked my account. For example when you go on mcbans and look me up you will see around 7 bans for spambot on obsidiancraft. I also have a ban about a month and a half ago for X-ray, and i do admit i did use x-ray, but i have been hack client free since day 1 of me playing un-whitelisted on this server. I also have a ban on DFO i just saw that and wanted to include that it was a joke ban from a friend. I was almost unbanned immediatly, and i just wanted to let you know.
  4. Referral(s): Enlight707, Malimbar96, Jpenguin, Skillzen.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From friends via mumble
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I really am a good guy and i have played on the greylist for a good while now without breaking any rules.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA12
  10. Additional Info: I understand that having all these bans doesn't look good, but please give me a chance i promise i will not break any rules.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): yes, sadly many. I have a good amount of random bans i got when someone had hacked my account. For example when you go on mcbans and look me up you will see around 7 bans for spambot on obsidiancraft. I also have a ban about a month and a half ago for X-ray, and i do admit i did use x-ray, but i have been hack client free since day 1 of me playing un-whitelisted on this server. I also have a ban on DFO i just saw that and wanted to include that it was a joke ban from a friend. I was almost unbanned immediatly, and i just wanted to let you know.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I really am a good guy and i have played on the greylist for a good while now without breaking any rules.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA10
  10. Additional Info: I understand that having all these bans doesn't look good, but please give me a chance i promise i will not break any rules.
~Reviewing~

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
First of all its only been a month. Not the several months suggested by ShadowWarriorXA
Second I recently saw you accused of using flyhacks in the chat. I even muted the person for it after they continued to accuse you, telling them to pe it and screenshot.
For your information several = 3 or more
Further more as Angyles has pointed out you are using an alt as well as this account to play on this server. We do not allow multiple accounts.

adamerickson

Stone
First of all its only been a month. Not the several months suggested by ShadowWarriorXA
Second I recently saw you accused of using flyhacks in the chat. I even muted the person for it after they continued to accuse you, telling them to pe it and screenshot.
For your information several = 3 or more
i have only been on once or twice today and haven't left the spawn so i can't see how the flyhack accusation could be correct, also i had talked to angy on the ts3 and would really appreciate it if she could reveiw mine. Angyles

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA12

Reviewing