• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adagio Seeking New Members

Awex3

Wood
My name is lolcatites and I'd like to join your township. My favorite color is maroon, my favorite hobby is listening to music and I like a lot about minecraft including being able to build freely and do what I want.
It is a pleasure to meet you!

Hey my friend (ToastySub) joined this town and he wanted me to start playing this and wanted me to join the team, can I? (Btw my favorite colors are red, green, and black)

VelvetEden

Wood
Hello VelvetEden Here my favorite colour is oddly Azure Blue, my favorite hobby is watching anime 0.0 yup thats right . anyway ive been a minecraft player since before creepers existed, im into massive building projects and designs.

Awex3

Wood
My name is Lava1izard, id like to join. My fav color is blue, my hobby is reading historical fiction.
Hello VelvetEden Here my favorite colour is oddly Azure Blue, my favorite hobby is watching anime 0.0 yup thats right . anyway ive been a minecraft player since before creepers existed, im into massive building projects and designs.
Got you both :) !

Hi, I was wondering if I could join your town!

My favorite colors are green, about the color of emerald quartz if you want a reference, and purple, any shade is perfect.
My favorite hobbies are singing, reading, and playing viola
My favorite thing about Minecraft is all the creativity that can go into it, whether you're building, creating machines, or even making additions to the game.

Awex3

Wood
Hi, I was wondering if I could join your town!

My favorite colors are green, about the color of emerald quartz if you want a reference, and purple, any shade is perfect.
My favorite hobbies are singing, reading, and playing viola
My favorite thing about Minecraft is all the creativity that can go into it, whether you're building, creating machines, or even making additions to the game.
I wish to join.
Awesome! talk to me in game guys :)

Dannjos

Dirt
Sup, wanted to join!

Your favorite color: My favorite color is your favorite color >:)
Favorite hobby: Anime, im a weeb
What you like about minecraft: Creating wonderful structures

Can I join You? My favorite color is green and what I like about Minecraft is making amazing machines with redstone!

Last edited: