• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adagio Seeking New Members

Awex3

Wood
Adagio

Introduction
Town Name: Adagio
Mayor: Awex3
Second-in-command: andmickcool
Council: TBD

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Awex3 and I have recently joined this server alongside my colleague andmickcool. After seeing the amount of new players who are left in the wild to fend for themselves, I was mortified. This observation lead to the creation of our town, Adagio. I hope you will find refuge in our hamlet.

Expectations
The term "rules" has a poor feeling to it, so I will go over what I ask of you, and what you can expect from me.

I ask that you to communicate with me, I will not hide anything from you.
I ask you to be true to yourself, I will stand up for our town.
I ask you to keep everyone's interests in mind, not just your own. I will always serve for everyone in the town.

Most importantly, I ask you to trust me. And I will trust you.
Status Quo

At the moment, the town is inhabitable but is in construction. I have high hopes for our headquarters, so it may take a day or two to complete constructions. Any one who loves designing, redstone-doing, or any other form of expressing their creativity will have a field day.

Application:
If you wish to join Adagio, I will not make you jump through eighteen hoops. All you have to do is reply to this thread and we can talk in game. However, if you would grant my request, I must ask you a few things in order to get to know you better. You may choose to tell me any or none of:
Your favorite color
Favorite hobby
What you like about minecraft
Anything else you wish to share.

Closing Remarks
I hope after reading this document, you have concluded whether Adagio is the most fitting town for you or not. If you deem Adagio worthy of your membership, reply to this thread and I will be delighted to work with you! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in game, on the forums, or on this thread.
Let us forge unbreakable bonds

Adagio

Introduction

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Awex3 and I have recently joined this server alongside my colleague andmickcool. After seeing the amount of new players who are left in the wild to fend for themselves, I was mortified. This observation lead to the creation of our town, Adagio. I hope you will find refuge in our hamlet.

Expectations
The term "rules" has a poor feeling to it, so I will go over what I ask of you, and what you can expect from me.

I ask you to keep everyone's interests in mind, not just your own. I will always serve for everyone in the town.

Status Quo

At the moment, the town is inhabitable but is in construction. I have high hopes for our headquarters, so it may take a day or two to complete constructions. Any one who loves designing, redstone-doing, or any other form of expressing their creativity will have a field day.

Application:
If you wish to join Adagio, I will not make you jump through eighteen hoops. All you have to do is reply to this thread and we can talk in game. However, if you would grant my request, I must ask you a few things in order to get to know you better. You may choose to tell me any or none of:
Your favorite color
Favorite hobby

Closing Remarks
I hope after reading this document, you have concluded whether Adagio is the most fitting town for you or not. If you deem Adagio worthy of your membership, reply to this thread and I will be delighted to work with you! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in game, on the forums, or on this thread.
Hey, I was wondering if I could join?

Adagio

Introduction

Expectations

Status Quo

Application:
Your favorite color
Favorite hobby

Closing Remarks
Hey can I join?

CPGamin

Stone
Favourite Colour: Purple
Favourite Hobby: Playing the Piano (Been playing for seven years now)

What I like about minecraft: The freedom to do and build anything, though I'm mainly partial to the wide community of modders and their amazing mods.

Awex3

Wood
Favourite Colour: Purple
Favourite Hobby: Playing the Piano (Been playing for seven years now)

What I like about minecraft: The freedom to do and build anything, though I'm mainly partial to the wide community of modders and their amazing mods.
I look forward to working with you!

Sethlibra

Dirt
Just joined today, but I have played on towny servers before and your hamlet seemed nice. Favorite color is Indigo. I like building and roleplaying, and I most definitely am not good at fighting. Would love to help build though.

Awex3

Wood
Just joined today, but I have played on towny servers before and your hamlet seemed nice. Favorite color is Indigo. I like building and roleplaying, and I most definitely am not good at fighting. Would love to help build though.
Got you!

lolcatites

Dirt
My name is lolcatites and I'd like to join your township. My favorite color is maroon, my favorite hobby is listening to music and I like a lot about minecraft including being able to build freely and do what I want.