• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Hyperion

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry about the inactivity heh, trying to get settled. I should be on tonight and if not Ill be on for the weekend.

PS: @bfittipaldi said he "got my back" when I left for my trips, so any digging he did (I doubt he did any) is actually my digging. Just saying, I'm being "productive"
Lol, bfitti dug less than you did :)

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Sorry about the inactivity heh, trying to get settled. I should be on tonight and if not Ill be on for the weekend.

PS: @bfittipaldi said he "got my back" when I left for my trips, so any digging he did (I doubt he did any) is actually my digging. Just saying, I'm being "productive"
So all in all, the real amount of digging you would have done got done.

Lewisdc123

Gold
I am whitelisted a good survivalist and I'm not too bad at building and pvp. I have looked at all the towns and you seem to be the best. Myself and my friend Mattadoor would like to join your town please

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I am whitelisted a good survivalist and I'm not too bad at building and pvp. I have looked at all the towns and you seem to be the best. Myself and my friend Mattadoor would like to join your town please

Hello Lewisdc!
I am glad you are interested as we all love to have a good time and new members and team mates are part of that.
The process of joining any of the four townships in the AD Kingdom is a little different.
Please click the link below and check out how we work. If you still are interested then please fill out an application for yourself and have Mattadoor do the same.