• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

IGN: SgtGhost1964s

Location | Time zone: Philippines - GMT+8:00

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.49847/#post-393883

How long have you been on HC: 2 days.. yes i know

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Nope, but I will try... maybe
What towns have you been in: I have not been in any towns yet

Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to make some new friends, and have a team to count on, so that I may not be alone during my times of playing in this wonderful server.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I want to be in Prometheus with my friend, ArchFyre a good friend he is.

What can you give to us, as a community: Well, I am willing to join you in defending or in battles, (if necessary) And I can be a good member of your town, give me orders and I shall do it, fr-onto or ASAP.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course, I do, why would there be a town if there wouldn't be any rules. And besides, rules are made to be followed by people who are willing to join the town with rules. And I am willing to follow the rules every step i take.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class! (insert challenge accepted picture here)

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope, not at all

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: not yet

Tell us about yourself: I am a simple guy, and I will do work for leaders

Referrals: ArchFyre

I wanna join Prometheus

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
IGN: AdamForte649
Location | Time zone: Perth, AUS | GMT +8:00
Link to your whitelist application: I cannot find it but I was whitelisted on the 12 of March 2012 -Danda :c
How long have you been on HC: Since March 12 2012 :3, I'v Played for quite a while and I have good exp from HC and Learnt a lot more then I expected :3
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and Yes :3
What towns have you been in: Port Royal, Incendus, Indar, Rapture, Drakenvale not sure if I missed Any :3
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Port Royal went Down, Incendus was Inactive, Indar wasn't the right town for me :c, Rapture I'm in ATM and Drakenvale got kicked because some people didn't like me :c
Why do you want to join: Yesterday I went out pvping with @FrankyDemon1996 and @TrueCorruptor and we had some fun, franky then told me I should join AD which got me thinking a bit as me and franky were hanging out talking and helping eachother out on the test server :3 also myself and truecorrupter had some fun on the test server trying to kill eachother :c
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion with TrueCorrupter and FrankyDemon1996
What can you give to us, as a community: Well Im an active Australian so im 12 hours infront of America, which I can keep a good eye on the town and watch out for anyone who tries to attack us. I can also help out with builds, pvp fights and helping people level for the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do, will follow them all, and keep help paying taxes :3
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Participation in Raids, and Helping out the Kingdom :3
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Definetly Not, I think they are perfect guidelines for the Kingdom, and I fill Obey them and keep the town a good reputation :)
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes, Done!
Tell us about yourself: Well, I live in Australia, I turn 15 in April 25th was born in 99 (yes I'm only 14 :c) Played on Herocraft since Bastion, Was in Durotar and Umbra and I was around halfway levelled wizard (30 or something). ATM Im a runeblade heading to Necromancer and a Mastered Ranger, im always available to switch to any class, if we need one, as long as I am able to get help levelling :3
Referrals: @FrankyDemon1996

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Location | Time zone: Philippines - GMT+8:00

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.49847/#post-393883

How long have you been on HC: 2 days.. yes i know

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Nope, but I will try... maybe
What towns have you been in: I have not been in any towns yet

Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to make some new friends, and have a team to count on, so that I may not be alone during my times of playing in this wonderful server.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I want to be in Prometheus with my friend, ArchFyre a good friend he is.

What can you give to us, as a community: Well, I am willing to join you in defending or in battles, (if necessary) And I can be a good member of your town, give me orders and I shall do it, fr-onto or ASAP.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course, I do, why would there be a town if there wouldn't be any rules. And besides, rules are made to be followed by people who are willing to join the town with rules. And I am willing to follow the rules every step i take.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class! (insert challenge accepted picture here)

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope, not at all

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: not yet

Tell us about yourself: I am a simple guy, and I will do work for leaders

Referrals: ArchFyre

I wanna join Prometheus
Application
IGN: AdamForte649
Location | Time zone: Perth, AUS | GMT +8:00
Link to your whitelist application: I cannot find it but I was whitelisted on the 12 of March 2012 -Danda :c
How long have you been on HC: Since March 12 2012 :3, I'v Played for quite a while and I have good exp from HC and Learnt a lot more then I expected :3
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and Yes :3
What towns have you been in: Port Royal, Incendus, Indar, Rapture, Drakenvale not sure if I missed Any :3
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Port Royal went Down, Incendus was Inactive, Indar wasn't the right town for me :c, Rapture I'm in ATM and Drakenvale got kicked because some people didn't like me :c
Why do you want to join: Yesterday I went out pvping with @FrankyDemon1996 and @TrueCorruptor and we had some fun, franky then told me I should join AD which got me thinking a bit as me and franky were hanging out talking and helping eachother out on the test server :3 also myself and truecorrupter had some fun on the test server trying to kill eachother :c
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion with TrueCorrupter and FrankyDemon1996
What can you give to us, as a community: Well Im an active Australian so im 12 hours infront of America, which I can keep a good eye on the town and watch out for anyone who tries to attack us. I can also help out with builds, pvp fights and helping people level for the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do, will follow them all, and keep help paying taxes :3
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Participation in Raids, and Helping out the Kingdom :3
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Definetly Not, I think they are perfect guidelines for the Kingdom, and I fill Obey them and keep the town a good reputation :)
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes, Done!
Tell us about yourself: Well, I live in Australia, I turn 15 in April 25th was born in 99 (yes I'm only 14 :c) Played on Herocraft since Bastion, Was in Durotar and Umbra and I was around halfway levelled wizard (30 or something). ATM Im a runeblade heading to Necromancer and a Mastered Ranger, im always available to switch to any class, if we need one, as long as I am able to get help levelling :3
Referrals: @FrankyDemon1996

Greetings friends! Our recruitment policy has changed, please choose one of the cities you'd like to directly join. Reply here or in the towns specific thread and we will get you sorted out. Thanks for your time and consideration!

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Greetings friends! Our recruitment policy as changed, please choose one of the cities you'd like to directly join. Reply here or in the towns specific thread and we will get you sorted out. Thanks for your time and consideration!
As I said, Hyperion but I will go ahead and apply on there page now! :3

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
As I said, Hyperion but I will go ahead and apply on there page now! :3

My mistake, big wall of text with such a good application! Combined with my lack of familiarity with this app format.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

Hello Sgt, thanks for the application and sorry for the death, you happened to show up as we were fighting raiders and no one knew what you were doing there! :eek:

I would suggest you take a look at the description of the fours towns and select the one that sounds right to you. We are not using Prometheus as the sole recruitment townships now so go ahead post on the township thread of the one you are interested in and I am sure we can help get you on your feet and portaled back if you need some help!

I made one for ya a long time ago :p
Click this link and scroll down to the signature spoiler and then you are the second to last signature listed
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ad-aetherius-dominion-kingdom-neutral.43970/#post-356385

Sorry everyone, I just realized I has stopped getting alerts from this thread, I un-watched and re-watched it in hopes to start getting notifications again! :confused:
Hi Eldry,

idk how hard it would be to change but im actually a part of volantis now

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I had stopped getting alerts for this thread too for some reason, it seems to have corrected itself though.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Not hard, I can update it today!

That's happened to me with all my watched threads over time :(

bam loving it

(to elaborate on what i am bam'ing.. I only have one watched thread and it feels good knowing that that problem happens others)

Last edited:

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
why can't i get my sig to work... not loving it

honestly why wont my sig work... it's really bothering me

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I was told to request one of those sweet signatures here, thanks

PowerStar

Stone
IGN: powerstar010
I have already made my application before, and have been accepted into AD i was just wondering if i could move my stuff from the prometheus barracks to a volantis plot.

Animeman1996

Soulsand
IGN: animeman1996
Location | Time zone: Pacific
Link to your whitelist application: -_- type my name in the search bar...
How long have you been on HC: To long
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use teamspeak
What towns have you been in: Genesis, Rapture (Mayor)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Got bored
Why do you want to join: Why not?
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Huh?
What can you give to us, as a community: Me?
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: sure
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Wait.. i gotta put up with some schooling shit?
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I hear you have cookies....
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Fun? define Fun?
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no
Tell us about yourself: Hi