• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

RagingDragon5

Portal
I apologize for my absence the past days. I have gotten on, but I get off after a minute. I'm just sick and haven't feel like doing anything. I will get back on when I feel better.

SandmanB

Dirt
IGN: SandmanB
Location | Time zone: USA, MS
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36520
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): NA
Why do you want to join: Want to build where it will be safe
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Any that need redstone buildings
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to build big and small redstone buildings like farms gens and other useful stuff. Also i want to be a healer.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Get my 2nd class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No killing fellow AD members for a bounty. I think we should be able to get so that we can warn them and make sure they lose nothing.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes liked and watched
Tell us about yourself: I am a 25 year old soon to be going to school for a bachelor's degree in computer science at MSU.
Referrals: None

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: SandmanB
Location | Time zone: USA, MS
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36520
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes
Why do you want to join: Want to build where it will be safe
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Any that need redstone buildings
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to build big and small redstone buildings like farms gens and other useful stuff. Also i want to be a healer.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Get my 2nd class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No killing fellow AD members for a bounty. I think we should be able to get so that we can warn them and make sure they lose nothing.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes liked and watched
Tell us about yourself: I am a 25 year old soon to be going to school for a bachelor's degree in computer science at MSU.
Accepted! Check your inbox!

Application
IGN: Walrus_Chuck
Location | Time zone: ohio- eastern standard time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/walrus_chuck.48281/
How long have you been on HC: not even a week :)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
What towns have you been in: my own not real town in ruin map
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i have not left it yet but its because we keep getting raided
Why do you want to join: Because i am tired of being raided
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: my pvp skills :) once i level up my ranger rank i will be a force to be reckoned with
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize in a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: i cannot locate this ????
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope, they seem pretty fair
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: not yet XD
Tell us about yourself: i like to snowboard and ski, i go to private school, i get A's and B's, i enjoy playing
minecraft in my spare time. My first server ever was an RPG server. I am 5"9 and still growing. I love to play basketball, i think league of legends is stupid:D, and i really hope that Prometheus accepts me:)
Referrals:MichaelRL

Last edited:

disaacdan

Stone
Application
IGN: Disaacdan
Location | Time zone: South Texas. Central TIme
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-disaacdan.35402/
How long have you been on HC: I have a few hours in-game time
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No i do not
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: So I can get started and not have to be alone in a new server
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Most likely prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: Maybe PvP or possibly resource gathering
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specailize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No killing other AD members in anger/ignorance
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope I think it's gonna be fun
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I sure have!
Tell us about yourself: 16 years old sophomore in high school. Mostly A student. This is my first rpg server but i always look forward to Having some fun on the side with minecraft!
Referrals: none

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/walrus_chuck.48281/
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i have not left it yet but its because we keep getting raided
Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: my pvp skills :) once i level up my ranger rank i will be a force to be reckoned with
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize in a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: i cannot locate this ????
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope, they seem pretty fair
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: not yet XD
Tell us about yourself: i like to snowboard and ski, i go to private school, i get A's and B's, i enjoy playing
minecraft in my spare time. My first server ever was an RPG server. I am 5"9 and still growing. I love to play basketball, i think league of legends is stupid:D, and i really hope that Prometheus accepts me:)
the spirt of AD can be found on the first page of this thread

Application
IGN: Disaacdan
Location | Time zone: South Texas. Central TIme
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-disaacdan.35402/
How long have you been on HC: I have a few hours in-game time
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No i do not
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: So I can get started and not have to be alone in a new server
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Most likely prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: Maybe PvP or possibly resource gathering
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specailize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No killing other AD members in anger/ignorance
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope I think it's gonna be fun
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I sure have!
Tell us about yourself: 16 years old sophomore in high school. Mostly A student. This is my first rpg server but i always look forward to Having some fun on the side with minecraft!
Referrals: none

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Protectorates are those who are very friendly with AD as a whole who have interest in participating but at the same time not being in the townships themselves.
As I am sure you can imagine, these are used relatively rarely but can work in some scenarios.
Perhaps if you could spare some time to speak to me in teamspeak I would greatly appreciate it.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
Prometheus

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Application
IGN: GoldenBoy204420
Location | Time zone: Manitoba, Canada | Central Time Zone
Link to your whitelist application: herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.48213/
How long have you been on HC: One Week Approximately
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I do have Teamspeak. Yes I can have it on without the mic being functional. My mic is currently functional.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: I have gotten tired of living in the wild by myself. Sometimes while I am harvesting crops, mining ore, building Golden Tower II, or just plan sealed off doing some crafting I see someone going bye knowing that they are not there.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: Creative Design, thoughtful behavior, problem solving, team player.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay for the township plot you desire.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: It is our charge to help unite the people of Haven and open the gateway to Aetherius so that we can defeat the evils that threaten to overun our world.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes and yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am GoldenBoy. In chaos I am order. In order I am chaos. In the dark I am light. In the light I am dark. In the wild I bring peace. I always offer a helping hand. I accept peace over war. Trade over Raid. Rebuild over destroy. Destiny over fate. Choice over freewill. The soon to be present over the future. Yesterday over the past. A team over a party. A civilization over a society. A empire over a Kingdom.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: GoldenBoy204420
Location | Time zone: Manitoba, Canada | Central Time Zone
Link to your whitelist application: herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.48213/
How long have you been on HC: One Week Approximately
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I do have Teamspeak. Yes I can have it on without the mic being functional. My mic is currently functional.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: I have gotten tired of living in the wild by myself. Sometimes while I am harvesting crops, mining ore, building Golden Tower II, or just plan sealed off doing some crafting I see someone going bye knowing that they are not there.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: Creative Design, thoughtful behavior, problem solving, team player.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay for the township plot you desire.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: It is our charge to help unite the people of Haven and open the gateway to Aetherius so that we can defeat the evils that threaten to overun our world.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes and yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am GoldenBoy. In chaos I am order. In order I am chaos. In the dark I am light. In the light I am dark. In the wild I bring peace. I always offer a helping hand. I accept peace over war. Trade over Raid. Rebuild over destroy. Destiny over fate. Choice over freewill. The soon to be present over the future. Yesterday over the past. A team over a party. A civilization over a society. A empire over a Kingdom.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Citizens of Aetherius!

Many forces have played their hands in our lands and our ranks! Two of our most venerable and loved leaders have taken their leave and moved on to the next stage of their evolution. Witchy and Zeph have taken to the aether and left our lands. May they find greatness and prosperity on their journeys!

As imaged these departures had left us with a hole in our leadership, but being the entity we are the holes were quickly filled with powerful figures. Rumblestikk of Sentinel has taken over lordship of Prometheus and will lead the charge in the training of our new blood! At Rumble's side now stands his first officer the Noble Darkbalde! All hail Rumble, all hail Balde, all hail Aetherius!

The Kingdom resources are being updated and you will soon be able to catch up on what needs to be gathered to prepare for our upgrade to Kingdom!

I will see you all on the fields!

-Eldrylars

@Rumblestikk I have fashioned you a new signature on the third post.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Citizens of Aetherius!

Many forces have played their hands in our lands and our ranks! Two of our most venerable and loved leaders have taken their leave and moved on to the next stage of their evolution. Witchy and Zeph have taken to the aether and left our lands. May they find greatness and prosperity on their journeys!

As imaged these departures had left us with a hole in our leadership, but being the entity we are the holes were quickly filled with powerful figures. Rumblestikk of Sentinel has taken over lordship of Prometheus and will lead the charge in the training of our new blood! At Rumble's side now stands his first officer the Noble Darkbalde! All hail Rumble, all hail Balde, all hail Aetherius!

The Kingdom resources are being updated and you will soon be able to catch up on what needs to be gathered to prepare for our upgrade to Kingdom!

I will see you all on the fields!

-Eldrylars

@Rumblestikk I have fashioned you a new signature on the third post.

Creepy Uncle Stikk's in town? We're doomed.

DavidKkz

TNT
Application
IGN: DavidKkz
Location | Time zone: -5 GMT
Link to your whitelist application:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/david-k-davidkkz-whitelist-app.30228/

How long have you been on HC:
Whitelisted January of 2013 but started again last week. January of 2014

Do you have or use Teamspeak?
Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and I have a mic.

What towns have you been in:
I've been in one in the past but I don't recall the name.

Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Like now, I may only play for 2-4 weeks.

Why do you want to join:
Note listed below.

I'm unsure of them yet.
What can you give to us, as a community:
I am leveling up farmer and can give some of the blocks listed on the donate list.
I will be going Disciple, if I make it, as well. Maybe that can help in groups.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:

Yes, I have read the rules.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
  • Specialize into a secondary class
  • Pay an administrative fee of 50c
  • Pay for the township plot you desire
  • Choose the town you wish to join (Volantis, Prometheus, Sentinel, or Hyperion)

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Be a good sport. Reason listed in note below.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:

Besides the cost, no, I don't believe so.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:

I have not but I will.

Tell us about yourself:

I'm a 24 year old artist attending UMBC.

Referrals: Note listed below.

Note:
My character was left AFK until it kicked me offline waiting for grass to grow down to a path to where I have kept sheep. When I woke up I saw the screen and two signs.
"Apply to Aetherius Dominion at hc.to/ad" and "David :D"

It is not known who left the signs, and I have a lot of questions for them. However, they did not kill me, and they did not seem to steal or change anything. I would say this is "Be a good sport." at it's best. That is the reason why I'm applying. I may only play for 2-4 more weeks because I get bored easily, but from what I've done in the last four days (Giant hotel and massive underground living system with pigs, sheep, wheat, sugarcane and carrots), at least something might help the kingdom.

I did however move here with two other friends, and may stay in ruins with them for a while, at the same time as helping the town.

I'd also like to build a city named Athens. That doesn't mean make it a township.
Also, would it be too much to ask to know who it was that referred me?

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: DavidKkz
Location | Time zone: -5 GMT
Link to your whitelist application:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/david-k-davidkkz-whitelist-app.30228/
How long have you been on HC:
Whitelisted January of 2013 but started again last week. January of 2014
Do you have or use Teamspeak?
Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and I have a mic.
What towns have you been in:
I've been in one in the past but I don't recall the name.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Like now, I may only play for 2-4 weeks.
Why do you want to join:
Note listed below.

I'm unsure of them yet.
What can you give to us, as a community:
I am leveling up farmer and can give some of the blocks listed on the donate list.
I will be going Disciple, if I make it, as well. Maybe that can help in groups.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Yes, I have read the rules.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:

• Specialize into a secondary class
    • Pay an administrative fee of 50c
    • Pay for the township plot you desire
    • Choose the town you wish to join (Volantis, Prometheus, Sentinel, or Hyperion)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. Reason listed in note below.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Besides the cost, no, I don't believe so.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:
I have not but I will.

Tell us about yourself:
I'm a 24 year old artist attending UMBC.

Referrals: Note listed below.

Note:
My character was left AFK until it kicked me offline waiting for grass to grow down to a path to where I have kept sheep. When I woke up I saw the screen and two signs.
"Apply to Aetherius Dominion at hc.to/ad" and "David :D"

It is not known who left the signs, and I have a lot of questions for them. However, they did not kill me, and they did not seem to steal or change anything. I would say this is "Be a good sport." at it's best. That is the reason why I'm applying. I may only play for 2-4 more weeks because I get bored easily, but from what I've done in the last four days (Giant hotel and massive underground living system with pigs, sheep, wheat, sugarcane and carrots), at least something might help the kingdom.

I did however move here with two other friends, and may stay in ruins with them for a while, at the same time as helping the town.

I'd also like to build a city named Athens. That doesn't mean make it a township.
Also, would it be too much to ask to know who it was that referred me?
also it was @Bighappy227 that left the signs.

Gunsfohire

Dirt
IGN: Gunsfohire
Location | Time zone: CA
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36560
How long have you been on HC: 1 Week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No but i can get
Why do you want to join: To be with friends
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prom
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to mine
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: 50c fee
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Work as a team
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not yet but i will
Tell us about yourself: I like to draw

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Gunsfohire
Location | Time zone: CA
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36560
How long have you been on HC: 1 Week
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No but i can get
Why do you want to join: To be with friends
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prom
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to mine
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: 50c fee
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Work as a team
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not yet but i will
Tell us about yourself: I like to draw
Accepted! Check your inbox! (its not letting me send you a pm working on fixing this)

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
@Rumblestikk can you try and send Gunsfohire the welcome PM im getting ``Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Gunsfohire.`` evey time i try