• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Quant_Mind

Wood
Application
IGN:Quant_MInd
Location | Time zone: USA, Massacusetts Eastern standard time
Link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36280
How long have you been on HC: About 3 days but I was whitelisted today.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes I have and use TS.
What towns have you been in:N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Why do you want to join:I want to join so I can grow with a community and share my successions.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel
What can you give to us, as a community: What I can give to you as part of the community is a hardworking player, which can gather very quickly.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "Pay an administrative fee of 50c"
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:"Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, not at all.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I am a young minecraft player that enjoys playing with others.Also helping out if the request is reasonable. My real name is Caiden and my age is 13, I live im massachusetts. I enjoy snowy daysvery much, they make me very happy, but minecraft snow making me angry.
Referrals: BigHappy227, I asked to join a town and he offered.

Last edited:

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Application
IGN:Quant_MInd
Location | Time zone: USA, Massacusetts Eastern standard time
Link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36280
How long have you been on HC: About 3 days but I was whitelisted today.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes I have and use TS.
What towns have you been in:N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Why do you want to join:I want to join so I can grow with a community and share my successions.
What can you give to us, as a community: What I can give to you as part of the community is a hardworking player, which can gather very quickly.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: "Pay an administrative fee of 50c"
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:"Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, not at all.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I am a young minecraft player that enjoys playing with others.Also helping out if the request is reasonable. My real name is Caiden and my age is 13, I live im massachusetts. I enjoy snowy daysvery much, they make me very happy, but minecraft snow making me angry.
Referrals: BigHappy227, I asked to join a town and he offered.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I saw that you have a ban for griefing someplace else and that you said your sister did it. Just keep in mind, your account is your responsibility, town stealing and griefing is bannable. Accepted, but just keep in mind that everything you do goes on your head.

Check your inbox for info dump.

I find it funny that for some reason you cannot spell Massachusetts correctly.

Just my thoughts.

Shamanki

Stone
IGN: shamanki
Location | Time zone: electra,tx l central time zone
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47279/
How long have you been on HC:2 months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: cause my friends that i run with are joining and i like the aspects yall run with. i always enjoyed playing games with more and more people so it would be fun since this is my first town ive ever joined.
What can you give to us, as a community: well i like to mine a lot so the resources that ill be gaining will help contribute to the community as a whole
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize in a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: i like the fact that yall encourge honorable pvp. it shows very noble aspects of battle.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: just did
Tell us about yourself:well my friends say im a dwarf and after watching the lil diggy diggy hole song i was like yup im a dwarf. i love to mine. i think since i spend most of my time underground is fun im off on my own just digging away knowing every lil gem i find will help anyone if need be. in real life i work as a oil rig operater in texas so after a long day i like to relax.
Referrals: amovingtarget and Bighappy227

Application
IGN: spawncrazymonkey
Location | Time zone: Texas/ central
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/aplication-for-spawncrazymonkey.46170/
How long have you been on HC:1 month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes and yes
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: joining with amov1ngtarget
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: sentinal
What can you give to us, as a community: im on most of the time so i can help out where ever needed
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: reaching a specilization class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: no stealing from town members
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no but i will after i finish this
Tell us about yourself: i like to build kinda suck at it. i enjoy pvp.
Referrals:Bighappy227

IGN: amov1ngtarget
Location | Time zone: US | EST
Link to your whitelist application: no idea where it is, got white listed a long time ago
How long have you been on HC: November 5th (played a long time ago as well)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
Why do you want to join: Felt like joining a town to have more people to play with.
What can you give to us, as a community: I try to be good at pvp and I can help out with whatever needs doing.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Choose a town
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Respect your fellow town mates.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I like to play minecraft with my friends. Used to have an alliance on a server called Nox Imperialis which was a ton of fun until it shut down. I like to pvp on heroes servers.
Referrals: Bighappy227

IGN: Yescerritos
Location | Time zone: California, PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.34099/
How long have you been on HC: I was on for a week in March, but Haven't played until two days ago.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why do you want to join: I wish to join Aetherius Dominion as I need a place for supportive players to assist me as I get started on this new server.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: I enjoy creating builds and am a nice and helpful member of several servers. I have reviewed the rules of the town and server, and will do my best to not cause any trouble, which is not a problem for me.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Choose the town you wish to join
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Of course not!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: affirmative.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 15 year old in High School. I have mostly advanced placement classes. I enjoy helping others, even if it doesn't help me.
Referrals: NorthEaster345

klop552

TNT
IGN:klop552
Location | Time zone:new zealand utc+12
Link to your whitelist application:dont have it i applyied on the mc forums
How long have you been on HC:almost a year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes
What towns have you been in:gensis drakenvale roanoke
Why did you leave them (if applicable): bored of it rol died and inactive members +no ts users
Why do you want to join:i want to join a active community
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:not sure
What can you give to us, as a community:redstone ability building etc
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:50s
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:no underhand tactics
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:yes
Tell us about yourself:not much to know
Referrals:bighappy

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
IGN:klop552
Location | Time zone:new zealand utc+12
Link to your whitelist application:dont have it i applyied on the mc forums
How long have you been on HC:almost a year
What towns have you been in:gensis drakenvale roanoke
Why did you leave them (if applicable): bored of it rol died and inactive members +no ts users
Why do you want to join:i want to join a active community
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:not sure
What can you give to us, as a community:redstone ability building etc
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:50s
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:no underhand tactics
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:yes
Tell us about yourself:not much to know
Referrals:bighappy

You can find your whitelist app if you look hard enough, when I get that then I will review.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Link to your whitelist application: no idea where it is, got white listed a long time ago
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
Why do you want to join: Felt like joining a town to have more people to play with.
What can you give to us, as a community: I try to be good at pvp and I can help out with whatever needs doing.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Respect your fellow town mates.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I like to play minecraft with my friends. Used to have an alliance on a server called Nox Imperialis which was a ton of fun until it shut down. I like to pvp on heroes servers.

I still need your app, search on the forums for it, wherever you applied. I will review then, sorry!

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: shamanki
Location | Time zone: electra,tx l central time zone
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47279/
How long have you been on HC:2 months
What towns have you been in:none
Why do you want to join:
cause my friends that i run with are joining and i like the aspects yall run with. i always enjoyed playing games with more and more people so it would be fun since this is my first town ive ever joined.
What can you give to us, as a community: well i like to mine a lot so the resources that ill be gaining will help contribute to the community as a whole
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: specialize in a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: i like the fact that yall encourge honorable pvp. it shows very noble aspects of battle.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: just did
Tell us about yourself:well my friends say im a dwarf and after watching the lil diggy diggy hole song i was like yup im a dwarf. i love to mine. i think since i spend most of my time underground is fun im off on my own just digging away knowing every lil gem i find will help anyone if need be. in real life i work as a oil rig operater in texas so after a long day i like to relax.
Referrals: amovingtarget and Bighappy227
Application
IGN:
spawncrazymonkey
Location | Time zone: Texas/ central
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/aplication-for-spawncrazymonkey.46170/
How long have you been on HC:1 month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes and yes
Why do you want to join: joining with amov1ngtarget
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: sentinal
What can you give to us, as a community: im on most of the time so i can help out where ever needed
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: reaching a specilization class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: no stealing from town members
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no but i will after i finish this
Tell us about yourself: i like to build kinda suck at it. i enjoy pvp.
Referrals:Bighappy227
IGN: Yescerritos
Location | Time zone: California, PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.34099/
How long have you been on HC: I was on for a week in March, but Haven't played until two days ago.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why do you want to join: I wish to join Aetherius Dominion as I need a place for supportive players to assist me as I get started on this new server.
What can you give to us, as a community: I enjoy creating builds and am a nice and helpful member of several servers. I have reviewed the rules of the town and server, and will do my best to not cause any trouble, which is not a problem for me.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Choose the town you wish to join
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Of course not!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: affirmative.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 15 year old in High School. I have mostly advanced placement classes. I enjoy helping others, even if it doesn't help me.
Referrals: NorthEaster345

Accepted! Check your inbox!

dkd108

Stone
IGN: dkd108
Location | Time zone: USA | -5
Link to your whitelist application: i am whitelisted but i applied so long ago they deleted my account and removed my posts
How long have you been on HC: a few days
What towns have you been in: N/a
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/a
Why do you want to join: I figured it would make my experience on hc better
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus or Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: Loyalty, one of the very few luxuries in the world. Friendship, the fuel of a good community. and Wisdom, that of which i wish to gain here, i am willing to give later down the road.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:

• Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The idea of having a place i can share with others, and work to make into a piece of art.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: maybe but i understand there needs to be rules to keep order instead of chaos.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yep
Tell us about yourself: Hello, i'm dakota. I'm 21 years old and am in college. I've taken up minecraft as a good past-time and long term game. I'm all for fun and love it when i can just hang out with people. I've helped and run many game clans before.
Referrals:

djacob91

Wood
IGN: djacob91
Timezone/Location: West Coast, Washington State
whitelist app:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.47043/
TeamSpeak: I have teamspeak and a mic
towns: I haven't joined any yet.
why join: I want to be part of a larger group of people.
preferred town: I am looking to be part of either Sential or Hyperion.
give to community: I am hard working farmer by profession, though I like to do mining as well.
agree to follow rule: of course.
one requirement to graduate: pay admin fee of 50c
guideline from Spirit most appealing: Play with not against teammates
any rules not fun: all of the rules seem to enhance the overall experience
rated/watched main post: yep
about me: I am detail orientated. I enjoy working the most when I have a set goal and can focus on it. I have played several other mmo's and almost always seek out guilds to join with other people on a dedicated team.
referred: I was not.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: djacob91
Timezone/Location: West Coast, Washington State
whitelist app:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.47043/
TeamSpeak: I have teamspeak and a mic
towns: I haven't joined any yet.
why join: I want to be part of a larger group of people.
preferred town: I am looking to be part of either Sential or Hyperion.
give to community: I am hard working farmer by profession, though I like to do mining as well.
agree to follow rule: of course.
one requirement to graduate: pay admin fee of 50c
guideline from Spirit most appealing: Play with not against teammates
any rules not fun: all of the rules seem to enhance the overall experience
rated/watched main post: yep
about me: I am detail orientated. I enjoy working the most when I have a set goal and can focus on it. I have played several other mmo's and almost always seek out guilds to join with other people on a dedicated team.
referred: I was not.

Rott

Dirt
IGN: Rott
Location | Time zone: Oregon, USA | -8:00 GMT (Pacific)
Link to your whitelist application: http://tinyurl.com/n4tqvs7
How long have you been on HC: Just a day
What towns have you been in: n/a
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for an active, open, high-population community with attractive builds and a well organized political structure. Furthermore, I want the opportunity to become an integral part of the community over time.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm an excellent architect and overall very knowledgeable player with an abundance of time.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes. (Especially fond of 6 & 8)
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay for the township plot I desire.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Definitely not.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself: I'm generally described as the silent, and thoughtful type. I've been an active gamer ever since I was a child (8-9?) and over time my interest in gaming has grown to arguably obsessive levels, although I prefer to call it passion. As you'd probably expect I spend most of my time on a computer, however strangely enough I also spend most of my time with several friends who game out with me at my home. The games aside, I love biking and running and am all also very interested in travelling the world. (a time that is fast approaching in my life) I'll probably speak very little at first, however as I get to know everyone I can guarantee I'll open up and become an active part of conversation. (While my speech may be infrequent at first, my activity knows no such limit)
Referrals: n/a

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Rott
Location | Time zone: Oregon, USA | -8:00 GMT (Pacific)
Link to your whitelist application: http://tinyurl.com/n4tqvs7
How long have you been on HC: Just a day
What towns have you been in: n/a
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for an active, open, high-population community with attractive builds and a well organized political structure. Furthermore, I want the opportunity to become an integral part of the community over time.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm an excellent architect and overall very knowledgeable player with an abundance of time.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes. (Especially fond of 6 & 8)
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay for the township plot I desire.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Definitely not.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself: I'm generally described as the silent, and thoughtful type. I've been an active gamer ever since I was a child (8-9?) and over time my interest in gaming has grown to arguably obsessive levels, although I prefer to call it passion. As you'd probably expect I spend most of my time on a computer, however strangely enough I also spend most of my time with several friends who game out with me at my home. The games aside, I love biking and running and am all also very interested in travelling the world. (a time that is fast approaching in my life) I'll probably speak very little at first, however as I get to know everyone I can guarantee I'll open up and become an active part of conversation. (While my speech may be infrequent at first, my activity knows no such limit)
Referrals: n/a