• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AcidicFyre Application

AcidicFyre

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: AcidicFyre
  2. Location & Age: United States, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No Standing bans
  4. Referral(s): No refferals available
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I hear about hercraft from searches online for good Roleplay servers and through a few friends who linked me to the site. Asking me to check it out for them
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have Voted for the server
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I have read the EULA & TOS and agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an Avid role player as well as a active mine craft player. I like the game and experience and wish to share in your world and add to the experience.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA10
  10. Additional Info: I play with about 6-8 friends of mine and we love mine craft. We build we laugh and we all have fun and that is the most important thing to me about the game.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Everything looks good here; looking forward to seeing you and your friends online :)

Welcome to Herocraft~
Please check your inbox for a PM!

1. Minecraft In-game name: AcidicFyre
  2. Location & Age: United States, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No Standing bans
  4. Referral(s): No refferals available
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I hear about hercraft from searches online for good Roleplay servers and through a few friends who linked me to the site. Asking me to check it out for them
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have Voted for the server
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I have read the EULA & TOS and agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an Avid role player as well as a active mine craft player. I like the game and experience and wish to share in your world and add to the experience.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA10
  10. Additional Info: I play with about 6-8 friends of mine and we love mine craft. We build we laugh and we all have fun and that is the most important thing to me about the game.