• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Abbadon42's Whitelist Application

abbadon42

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Abbadon42
  2. Location & Age: Texas, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Aang, the last airbender. He says I'm a pro bro.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From Apaa, his flying bison who gives no fucks.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing. . . you were saying? Yes, I have voted. I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that, please, continue. You were saying something about a EULA?
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, and allow me to retort. What country are YOU from?
  8. Reason you should be accepted: THAT AINT NO COUNTRY I EVER HEARD OF. Do they speak English in what? ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT. Describe what Notch looks like. Does he look like a BITCH? No? THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCK HIM LIKE A BITCH?
  9. Special key: HCA9
  10. Additional Info: In a duel between Darth Vader and Thrall, Warchief of the Horde, I would intervene and they would become friends. They would then adopt me. I would rule all of the known universe, including Kalimdor. My throne would be a land version of the Death Star, sitting atop the ruins of former Stormwind city.