• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

a_mediocre_guy App for whitelist

1. Minecraft In-game name: a_mediocre_guy
  2. Location & Age: 17 UK
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes can't remember why it was a ;long time ago
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Googled Rp servers minecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I don't really know, i've been looking for a decent RP server for a while and hope i've found one in herocraft
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA14

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes can't remember why it was a ;long time ago
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I don't really know, i've been looking for a decent RP server for a while and hope i've found one in herocraft

Reviewing

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6

Please use the proper format. The proper format includes all of the questions in the application.

10. Additional Info: I have been looking for a decent RPG server for a while and after playing yours for a while have come to believe this is the best RP server out there others are more popular such as massivecraft but the community is shoddy and you don't have a say in anything whereas with your server there is a decent community system and you can post opinions on the forums and actually get your posts read.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  10. Additional Info: I have been looking for a decent RPG server for a while and after playing yours for a while have come to believe this is the best RP server out there others are more popular such as massivecraft but the community is shoddy and you don't have a say in anything whereas with your server there is a decent community system and you can post opinions on the forums and actually get your posts read.

On this website you have it listed that you are 19 years old. Care to explain?

I decided on that site that if my age was higher people might listen to me more on the forums, didn't work and since then i haven't used that account, and holy hell you go deep into your investigations i'm impressed

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
I decided on that site that if my age was higher people might listen to me more on the forums, didn't work and since then i haven't used that account, and holy hell you go deep into your investigations i'm impressed
Ha, yea. :)
So you are 17 years old, correct?

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6

Can you remember any details at all about the previous ban? Date? Server? Reason?

Up until recently i shared this account with my mate who i decided to buy an account for xD because we couldnt play togehter[DOUBLEPOST=1366923560][/DOUBLEPOST]Anything else need fixing? :)

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
I genuinely cannot it was over a year ago when we were still in i think beta 1.8
Up until recently i shared this account with my mate who i decided to buy an account for xD because we couldnt play togehter[DOUBLEPOST=1366923560][/DOUBLEPOST]Anything else need fixing? :)

Whitelisted :)