• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A new policy

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
It is my understanding the person dies and then someone puts dirt around the chest and regions that. Then can then go in and open the chest and remove the regions.
Yes this is correct angyles but what people have been doing in this thread is getting a bit off topic its not about the pvp or deathchest its about keeping herocraft the way Kainzo wants it as a non-pay-to-win server essentially people that donate are using regions to cheat some non-donor out of thier deathchest. And as you told me the other day the staff currently has no rule about this use of regions and I personally would like to know an answer to weather the staff feels this is a just use of donor perks.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes this is correct angyles but what people have been doing in this thread is getting a bit off topic its not about the pvp or deathchest its about keeping herocraft the way Kainzo wants it as a non-pay-to-win server essentially people that donate are using regions to cheat some non-donor out of thier deathchest. And as you told me the other day the staff currently has no rule about this use of regions and I personally would like to know an answer to weather the staff feels this is a just use of donor perks.

I was trying to bring it back with my post =P

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
This seems to me no different than placing obsidian around somebody's home or chests. It is or should be griefing.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3

The simplest fix to this issue would be to remove death chests, specifically PvP death chests.