• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Herocraft Theme Song

Should I compose a theme song for Herocraft?

• Total voters

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Daz approved! -stamp-

I like what I hear so far! Love orchestral pieces.

Now we need more random songs- Ominous chants for the admins, city themes, character leitmotifs, something with a barbershop quartet... imagine, the first Minecraft server with it's own discography!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
I tend to be slow and repetitive in the beginning, and then speed up later. Much like Murray Gold's "I Am the Doctor."

I'll post a .wav, unfortunately finale can only do .aiff or .wav.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey bro, if you can stamp, and TheMormon can approve this message, I should be able to do something.

I then thought, "oh, he may have been stamping on the part of the Lore guys."
Then I then thought, "wait, what does this have to do with the Lore at all?"
Well, stamping is already taken, so you can sign it, or something, I guess. Haha.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think I'll need to whip up something I can post as an image if I want to sign stuff. I do like the idea, though, maybe I'll do that.

Sorry for stepping on your internet-toes, stronghold. -returns stamp-

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I'll need to whip up something I can post as an image if I want to sign stuff. I do like the idea, though, maybe I'll do that.

Sorry for stepping on your internet-toes, stronghold. -returns stamp-
Use the sig that Amgroma made, and use another sig! Boom. Problem solved.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll probably use that as the main feature, but it needs to be more specific. Something about officially documenting the awesomeness provided by the preceding post or whatnot. Eh, it'll get sorted out.

Oh look, this thread is about music! Let's discuss that too! :D The notion of music based on Herocraft lore inspired a song that could be used as a theme for the formation of the Multiverse. Unfortunately I have yet to develop it into something you can listen too. When I have proper computer access again I'll find a program I could use to piece it together. I think it would set a couple of fun little thematic precedents for potential future songs. Please note that I have exactly no knowledge about composing music, I just randomly get music in my head that can't escape and chokes to death as a result.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
That's what it was like for me - then I took the classes that helped me transfer them onto paper. :D

I'm really excited to hear what you have. Maybe, if we get more people, @Kainzo could introduce a [musician] tag!

I can really see Herocraft music having large variation, just like you mentioned earlier.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I demand orchestral dubstep! :p jks, but that would be awesome

I like what you have done here, and I anticipate it evolving into something better! :p