• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A change in Necromancer

The Return of A summon Skill Mob for Necromancer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
it would be usefull for fighting mobs it would be like an engineers turret
only faster to make and mobile making the turret useless.

i2ebel

Coal
This is an incredibly late post but after searching around and stumbling on this I wanted to know if our was possible. Is it possible that if you use Become Death(Not to be confused with Feign Death) and then summon the mobs, that they will not attack you and go to the next available player?

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
these are just a suggestion to balance the class skills because i feel at the moment a necro has a major disadvantge against other classes.

Umm, No? Just because Necromancer doesn't have a "Summon Mob" skill doesn't mean it's bad. Necromancer definately does not have a disadvantage to other classes, the biggest counter to necromancer is disciple because of chakra and the "anti-kite" that disciple has, and it is for that reason that necromancer is an "underplayed" class because disciple was very popular at the end Haven, very popular on Ageis, and now that Paladin got taken out of the possible team fighting classes Disciple has made a return with a few buffs for some reason.

Necros are actually one of the STRONGEST classes right now.

Don't worry when Necromancer gets the 15 int buff, it will even STRONGER. But there is nothing to fear though Bloodmage has next to no damage now, and Disciple will limit the Necromancer population.

Dewyn

Retired Staff
Does nobody realise that this is a bump from 2013?

This is an incredibly late post but after searching around and stumbling on this I wanted to know if our was possible. Is it possible that if you use Become Death(Not to be confused with Feign Death) and then summon the mobs, that they will not attack you and go to the next available player?

One, please, please don't necro (no pun intended) old posts to ask questions. Two, BecomeDeath has no effect on hostile mobs, that seems to have been removed. Three, Necro doesn't summon mobs anymore...

Please ask elsewhere next time, instead of raising a nearly-two-year-old thread from the dead (again -no pun intended).