• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

2222alec2222's whitelist application

22alec22

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: 2222alec2222
  2. Location & Age: The State of Pennsylvania in The USA, 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Kainzo's signature on bukkit
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Absolutely
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing minecraft for more than a year and i am looking for something different, and this server seems to be a great place to look for that with all the unique plugins. I have been running my own servers for almost a year now, so i have a lot of experience with how plugins and the game work, and i understand how annoying people who do not follow the rules can be.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA12 (That is assuming you mean the first letter and not the first character. If you want the first character it would be HC212 which is a bit strange.)
  10. Additional Info: I basically do two things, i play video games and i play airsoft. I built my own custom gaming PC, and i also built my own airsoft gun. The gun is worth about $1500 now. Ya, i put a lot of money into that sport haha. I attend many military simulations for airsoft and it is a lot of fun.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you still run your own server?

I also found this:

2222alec2222 is my IGN, just call me Alec. I have a lot of Alts. How old are you?: 17. What can you contribute to the team?

Seems to be under Minecraft on a hacking site. Please explain thanks!

@22alec22

22alec22

Glowing Redstone
No i closed it down a couple days ago. I'm tired of paying for and running my own, its too hard to enjoy the actual game when you have so many resources right at your fingertips.

22alec22

Glowing Redstone

I also found this:

Seems to be under Minecraft on a hacking site. Please explain thanks!

@22alec22

Ugh, i doubt you're going to believe this, but that's probably from back when my account got hijacked. My computer had a virus and they stole my steam account, origin account, minecraft account, and battle.net account. A long with emails and whatnot. I obviously don't have any proof, but that's all i can think of.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ugh, i doubt you're going to believe this, but that's probably from back when my account got hijacked. My computer had a virus and they stole my steam account, origin account, minecraft account, and battle.net account. A long with emails and whatnot. I obviously don't have any proof, but that's all i can think of.

When did that occur?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Now you claim that is not you on the forums, but there is a thread there for YOUR server. Care to come clean?

And that was posted on May 6th, 2012

22alec22

Glowing Redstone
Now you claim that is not you on the forums, but there is a thread there for YOUR server. Care to come clean?

Ya i'll be honest, i used to be on there a lot. I did post that. However, the griefing team thing, i do not remember, the hijacker might have done that, but i honestly have no idea, they pretty much stole my identity for a while. I spend a lot of time in the minecraft and runescape sections of that forum. Those sections are for game discussion though, not discussion on hacking it. I used to use minecraft clients as well when i ran my server, because a lot of the people that used them had capes that u can only see if you have a special client on, and if i saw someone with a cape, i banned them.

22alec22

Glowing Redstone
If you don't want to accept me it's understandable. If you want to like stalk me on the server or something to make sure i'm not doing anything you can as well. haha.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
If you don't want to accept me it's understandable. If you want to like stalk me on the server or something to make sure i'm not doing anything you can as well. haha.

Lol I do not have the ability to stalk on the server, I leave that up to the mods. =)

I am still reviewing, so please be patient.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am having a difficult time believing your account was hijacked and the "hijacker" posted about griefing. This is the one thing that is causing me some concern.

22alec22

Glowing Redstone
I am having a difficult time believing your account was hijacked and the "hijacker" posted about griefing. This is the one thing that is causing me some concern.

There's really no proof that i can provide. All i can say is that the person ruined a lot of things like this for me. They used my other game accounts to hack on and whatnot and got me banned from a ton of things including Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, APB Reloaded, and Arma 2.

22alec22

Glowing Redstone
Sorry i went on vacation for 2 weeks so i kinda disappeared lol. any word on this application?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry thought I had posted a response on this. I am not comfortable at this time allowing you on the server. There are too many odd instances where you claimed you were hijacked and the hijacker posted a thread for your server on the website, as well as post for you saying you want to be a part of that griefing team.

You are welcome to try and reapply in the future but for now, I am going to decline the application. Good luck!