• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I loved mining in single player,but I guess I was just unlucky. I just despise mining in SMP

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
@Nuin i believe thats one of the best and most realistic use of cauldrons i've seen yet, as an xM.Alchemist alot of the recipes seemed far too unrealistic and non profitable, as for quick smelting, instead of removing it, it should be modified to allow smelting of half stacks/stacks at a time. Making the process actually quick. And like you said, a bucket return would be nice, all that extra iron for making chainmail was burning me out of my supply.

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
People have been saying since the new map that diamonds have very little use. These recipes will make diamonds more valuable! They can access other, even rarer blocks!
Diamonds are useful to all crafters for tools, as well as spec'd-specific diamond gear (Alchemists for instance have diamond helms). I would hate to see a valuable resource such as diamonds go to making things that will most likely be used for things like sticky pistons and such.

The diamond/iron/redstone transmute is also a good way to convert your diamond to gold in case you should choose not to sell the diamond. This would increase the value of diamonds a bit too.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Diamonds are useful to all crafters for tools, as well as spec'd-specific diamond gear (Alchemists for instance have diamond helms). I would hate to see a valuable resource such as diamonds go to making things that will most likely be used for things like sticky pistons and such.

The diamond/iron/redstone transmute is also a good way to convert your diamond to gold in case you should choose not to sell the diamond. This would increase the value of diamonds a bit too.

IMO diamonds should be added to recipes for items that people will NEED not WANT, adding diamonds to things like pumpkins and the gold transmute. But not for things that are wanted for just fancy constructions.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
IMO diamonds should be added to recipes for items that people will NEED not WANT, adding diamonds to things like pumpkins and the gold transmute. But not for things that are wanted for just fancy constructions.
In a game like Minecraft, nothing is really needed. Pumpkins are just decorations (albeit super snazzy, "look at how rich I am" decorations), as are transmuted gold blocks. I look forward to the diamond demand that these recipes will generate.

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
According to the wiki, one town upgrade requires 64 pumpkins. I don't know if this still holds true or not.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
According to the wiki, one town upgrade requires 64 pumpkins. I don't know if this still holds true or not.
Truth. I believe it's the Kingdom upgrade. I still stand by my "decoration" assertion. If a Kingdom of people can't scrape together a stack of diamonds or two, then, well, they aren't a very good kingdom no sir

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Truth. I believe it's the Kingdom upgrade. I still stand by my "decoration" assertion. If a Kingdom of people can't scrape together a stack of diamonds or two, then, well, they aren't a very good kingdom no sir

Its the capitol upgrade that needs pumkins, main reason why IP hasnt got capitol yet, where like 10 short =P