• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1 vs 1

darki12

Stone
Hello guys
I did a 1 vs 1 with dylandadon123 and we said in chat we give the items back.
Then the fight started but he was lagging around on my screen so i went back and tried to write to him that we should start again.
But when i tried to write he all the time hitted me so i jumped into the herogate and tried to write in the spawn.
He followed and killed me also my chest didn't apear. All my items were on the floor. He took them and didn't gave them back even with the chat at the beginngin that we give the items back.
Is that leagl?
If you admins wanna see the chat. 25.09.2015 16:45 German time. (Just watch in the console)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
This would be illegal only if it was a trade and explicitly done in trade chat.
Trade ONLY protects:
Selling of Services (Smithing and the like)
Selling of Goods
Selling of Land (By this I mean Spawn plots and the like)

Outside of that it is not guaranteed (And usually not) covered by the DHX Trade Protections. Confirming in Trade doesn't make it illegal to not return items.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Trade ONLY protects:
Selling of Services (Smithing and the like)
Selling of Goods
Selling of Land (By this I mean Spawn plots and the like)

Outside of that it is not guaranteed (And usually not) covered by the DHX Trade Protections. Confirming in Trade doesn't make it illegal to not return items.
I said if it was a trade. It has nothing to do wit the fact that he died and dropped his items or the fact that returning items is enforced. I am just relating what he thought was illegal to what is illegal (or that is enforced in this case).