• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion 1.9 Class Balance Feedback thread.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Since the balance team doesn't like to talk right now ninja and dragoon both have the ability to get out of every single situation with 5 seconds on their jump and backflip this needs to be increased to 7 or 8 seconds.

Another thing as of now disciple damage needs an increase because it take a very long time to kill classes with low tier armor with its current damage being at 37.
One more day don't worry. You guys could have done stuff without me lol

Delikin

TNT
Just wanted to add that Samurai/Honorblade's parrymagic and Runeblade/Runewraith's devour magic do not actually work on any magic spells aside from bolt. This is pretty important for both their kits as it's their main way of fighting casters and they kind of cant without them.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
List of skills that need to be added to parry magic
  1. Despair
  2. EndlessNightMare
  3. Smite
  4. Wrath
  5. Ire
  6. Firestrike totem
  7. Shock Totem
  8. ShockingStrike
  9. EarthernFury
  10. Windgale
  11. ChainLightning
  12. SiphonBlood
  13. Combustblood
  14. BoilBlood
  15. BloodBeam
  16. Soulleech
  17. Atrophy
  18. Empathy
  19. Harmtouch
  20. Dreadaura
  21. Desecration
  22. Consecration
  23. DivineStun
  24. Reckoning
  25. Forcepull
  26. Forcepush
  27. Envenom
  28. Blitz
  29. Blind
  30. Infernoblade
  31. Murasame
  32. ToxicRune
  33. Duskblade
  34. VoidRune
  35. FireRune
  36. IceRune
  37. Melodicbinding
  38. BoastfulBellow
  39. VoidSong
  40. DoomstarRequiem
  41. ExplosiveShot
  42. InfernoOrb
  43. DragonsBreath
  44. DarkBolt
  45. GreatCombustion
  46. Doomwave
  47. Firestorm
  48. Fireball
  49. Icebolt
  50. Pulse
  51. Bolt
  52. Megabolt
  53. ArcaneBlast
  54. ArcaneStorm
  55. Blizzard
  56. Plaguebomb
  57. Chronophage
  58. Bonespear
  59. Decay
  60. Drainsoul
  61. Plague
  62. Kotesu
  63. Ashura
Some of these skills might not be in the game because I made this list a couple months ago.

Last edited:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Alright, I mass checked every skill @lionsarefish listed, ~46 weren't magical so I added it to them.
A test compilation was successful, so the change appears to have applied just fine.

This doesn't technically guarantee they'll all work with DevourMagic/the other one but should at least increase the success rate.

PS. Leo, capitalize properly. I had to fix a bunch of capitalization and that wasted time :(

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, I mass checked every skill @lionsarefish listed, ~46 weren't magical so I added it to them.
A test compilation was successful, so the change appears to have applied just fine.

This doesn't technically guarantee they'll all work with DevourMagic/the other one but should at least increase the success rate.

PS. Leo, capitalize properly. I had to fix a bunch of capitalization and that wasted time :(
SoRry ;D

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Short List:
Everyone hates axes classes aside from Pyromancer
Disciple might need left click buff
All warriors apparently suck hard

EDIT: Projectiles seem to have been messed up by 1.9 RIP ranger.

Last edited:

Surefier

Gold
Nerf Magic classes in pvp.
I don't think Magic classes should be able to do that much damage even though its "True" damage. Magic damage isn't the same as true damage yet they can nuke you in 3 abilities.

Wizards don't ever need to use fireball or icebolt, and instead just entangle/bolt/pulse to kill you.
Same with beguilers where they just pigify plague bomb beguil until cds are over.
Pyros seem a little more on the weak side with the skillshot combustion.
Necros can take so much damage while dealing a whole lot with dots/extremely ranged bonespear.

Shamans arent much of a problem but i think the totem should be a little nerfed in damage.

Surefier

Gold
Short List:
Everyone hates axes classes aside from Pyromancer
Disciple might need left click buff
All warriors apparently suck hard

EDIT: Projectiles seem to have been messed up by 1.9 RIP ranger.

Disciples actually dont need a buff in left click. I've fought a couple and they still do major damage because they dont have a CD on their hits.
They also have extremely good utilities like hp on hit/heals etc etc.

Delikin

TNT
Disciples actually dont need a buff in left click. I've fought a couple and they still do major damage because they dont have a CD on their hits.
They also have extremely good utilities like hp on hit/heals etc etc.
I sort of have to agree with you on this one. I have played Disc and they shouldn't be able to fight most warrior classes by themselves, or mages/rouges for that matter. They are still supports and have enough sustain/utility to remain very viable as supports.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
The main issue right now is that ninjas and dragoons can out run anything with their short cds on jump and backflip. If a solo ninja can out run a party with a bard on flat land, even after being CC'ed a couple times, we have an issue.

Surefier

Gold
I sort of have to agree with you on this one. I have played Disc and they shouldn't be able to fight most warrior classes by themselves, or mages/rouges for that matter. They are still supports and have enough sustain/utility to remain very viable as supports.
I was raiding with an amazing disciple named Tkrall and with his auto attack heals we never died. We raided a town and got 3v7'ed and got away safely.
they are amazing classes. they dont need a nerf nor a buff. IMO they are the most balance atm

Delikin

TNT
The main issue right now is that ninjas and dragoons can out run anything with their short cds on jump and backflip. If a solo ninja can out run a party with a bard on flat land, even after being CC'ed a couple times, we have an issue.
It's true, you will almost NEVER catch or out run a Dragoon or a Ninja. It's kind of annoying to say the least. They can just get into combat, fight until they get low and just fly away on their magical jump/backflips and you'll never see them again until they come back 30s later with full health again just to annoy you. Their CD's for jump/backflip should seriously be looked at.