• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.8.1 Gltiches on test server

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
#2 is going to have to be watched. Does it say that you killed them? or just give you exp, and say that said mob killed them?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
You guys realize it only REDUCES damage, it doesn't actually cancel it. you'll still take damage with shield, and a door in your hand.

Alright, did some tests. Took a fall that did 4 damage straight, both with a control (no door) and with a wooden door. 4 damage was dealt regardless of whether or not I was holding it. I did another test with a Zombie, which does 8 damage. (wanted higher damage, and vs a mob.) Once without the door, 8 damage. Once with the door, 8 damage. No reduction.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Alright, did some tests. Took a fall that did 4 damage straight, both with a control (no door) and with a wooden door. 4 damage was dealt regardless of whether or not I was holding it. I did another test with a Zombie, which does 8 damage. (wanted higher damage, and vs a mob.) Once without the door, 8 damage. Once with the door, 8 damage. No reduction.

shield only works against Attacks, but I found an issue with wooden doors checking the wrong item type, it should work fine with iron/trap doors though. Wood is bugged till a fix goes up. Thanks for the report btw. :)

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
As a healer I had gone down to 5 hearts due to hunger. I then ate food until my hunger bar was full, and I could not heal myself with bandages because apparently I was hungry.