• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion 1.4 and Herocraft - Ideas

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Actually we would need to disable carrot on a stick so that people don't just carry them around to counter beguilers.
No we dont xD. Even if you counter them all you would acomplish is slowly walk away because
1. You need to hit the pig for "sprint mode" Gluck walking away on a pig
2. You are silenced when on a pig. Meaning the least you could do it get a hit off, then knock them back so you cant hit them again.

Joka10

Soulsand
If keeping Piggify in the game would require the removal of Carrot-on-a-Stick... just replace Piggify with some other rooting skill. Pigriding > Piggify...

Algsa777

TNT
Couldnt you just root the pig?.... beside your vision goes all out of whack when your piggified so you cant aim the carrot on a stick properly

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Couldnt you just root the pig?.... beside your vision goes all out of whack when your piggified so you cant aim the carrot on a stick properly
Rooting the pig defeats the purpose of the skill...
The whole point is to have the pig moving in random directions.
If we wanted the target to stay still we would have just given them a root like the other classes.

Joka10

Soulsand
Rooting the pig defeats the purpose of the skill...
The whole point is to have the pig moving in random directions.
If we wanted the target to stay still we would have just given them a root like the other classes.
Whenever I have seen Piggify used, it pretty much just roots the target. If you want the Piggify pig to move around randomly, though, just have it take damage. Even with a carrot rod, a pig will move around rapidly and randomly if damaged.

You could also just force the carrot rod out of the hotbar during Piggify...

Algsa777

TNT
Whenever I have seen Piggify used, it pretty much just roots the target. If you want the Piggify pig to move around randomly, though, just have it take damage. Even with a carrot rod, a pig will move around rapidly and randomly if damaged.

You could also just force the carrot rod out of the hotbar during Piggify...
yeah Joka is right, Piggfy is basically a flashy root from what i seen and hae been done 2, The pig really just stands there and also I agree with what Joka said, just remove the Carrot on a stick from the invent like what disarm does.

malmenca

Diamond
^^^ Isn't that what disarm does? (With weapons) It sounds perfect. But you are all fucking dumb, I demand everyone gets pigriding as an inherent thing. I'll shit bricks if it is restricted to certain classes.

If possible make it a purchaseable skill for like 500c to learn pigriding, like WoW or other games where u purchase training.

It could be as simple as adding it to heroes, make a "third class", Combat, Profession, and Riding. /Hero choose riding. It takes 500c and u get the ability to wield carrot on a stick. (The riding "class" has no importance other than granting the use of the carrot.)

disclaimer: I'm under the influence of illegal substances, this im sure isnt the best way to go about the purchase of the riding skill.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
OOOH more changes to smith!

ANVIL - (post suggestions below. Go watch one of the new snapshot videos if you dont know what this is)