• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zxgoldenxz's Whitelist application

zxgoldenxz

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zxgoldenxz (Main is Cool5t0rybro)
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Savage Realms. Long story, i'll summarize it to the best of my ability. They have a rule there, where you get temp banned for posting in reports that don't involve you, I posted in one that i was involved in, An admin from a different SR server (its multiple servers) hops on bans me and some others, i try explaining to him that i was involved, he says no proof of me being involved, and the only person i remember being online at the time was busy with things IRL so I got frustrated, kept trying to explain to him that i was 100% involved *which i was) But however, each rotation my tone got a little more aggressive and informal, I ended my time on there with the phrase, "I'll sit here, believing in the truth, while you hide behind your shroud of false judgement" Shortly after i was banned from all SR servers, and have made a formal appeal, because i learned my lesson, and promised i would not do the same mistakes again.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I used to when i played
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Not yet
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCz10 & HCC12 (My main acc, ill explain below)
When i first applied here a while ago i was denied due to my name violating a rule (isnt there a way to change my display name on the server? /nick or something?) So i came back later with another account, and was accepted, i clearly stated who i was on that account. A friend less fortunate than me really loved minecraft, he was in love with the pcgamer demo, so since i had 2 accounts i gave him the account. Due to #3 i came back here because i loved playing on here at the time, and my friend, who also recently joined the server gave me this account (zxgoldenxz) to use after i explained him the issue about my name on here. If i am reaccepted could my forum name be changed because it is currently outdated.

Thanks in advance

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zxgoldenxz (Main is Cool5t0rybro)
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Savage Realms. Long story, i'll summarize it to the best of my ability. They have a rule there, where you get temp banned for posting in reports that don't involve you, I posted in one that i was involved in, An admin from a different SR server (its multiple servers) hops on bans me and some others, i try explaining to him that i was involved, he says no proof of me being involved, and the only person i remember being online at the time was busy with things IRL so I got frustrated, kept trying to explain to him that i was 100% involved *which i was) But however, each rotation my tone got a little more aggressive and informal, I ended my time on there with the phrase, "I'll sit here, believing in the truth, while you hide behind your shroud of false judgement" Shortly after i was banned from all SR servers, and have made a formal appeal, because i learned my lesson, and promised i would not do the same mistakes again.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I used to when i played
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Not yet
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCz10 & HCC12 (My main acc, ill explain below)
When i first applied here a while ago i was denied due to my name violating a rule (isnt there a way to change my display name on the server? /nick or something?) So i came back later with another account, and was accepted, i clearly stated who i was on that account. A friend less fortunate than me really loved minecraft, he was in love with the pcgamer demo, so since i had 2 accounts i gave him the account. Due to #3 i came back here because i loved playing on here at the time, and my friend, who also recently joined the server gave me this account (zxgoldenxz) to use after i explained him the issue about my name on here. If i am reaccepted could my forum name be changed because it is currently outdated.

Thanks in advance

I need the other account you were whitelisted under as that name will need to be removed.

zxgoldenxz

Coal
zxgoldenxz - Please explain this ban and why it was denied based on your mass griefing:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ver/page__st__9780__p__18178807#entry18178807

This used to be my friend's account which he gave me full access of just recently, as in the past week, he does not have access to this account because he told me I could keep it as it was his spare.
So I cannot explain that ban as it was not me that had possession of this account, I was granted access this past week and not 2012 as that ban took place in 2012

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This used to be my friend's account which he gave me full access of just recently, as in the past week, he does not have access to this account because he told me I could keep it as it was his spare.
So I cannot explain that ban as it was not me that had possession of this account, I was granted access this past week and not 2012 as that ban took place in 2012

Any bans on this account are your responsibility and will be judged as such.

A massive griefing ban does not look good on this account.

zxgoldenxz

Coal
Any bans on this account are your responsibility and will be judged as such.

A massive griefing ban does not look good on this account.

I do not grief, I do not hack or cheat. I know the rules of the server 100% an I ran into no trouble when I played on here with the piffy account, which like I said I hae donated to a friend who could not afford a mc account. I understand the concern of the past history, but I assure you, even though it is considered my responsibility as it is under this account'a name, I would and will never grief, steal, or break any other rules of any server I play on.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not grief, I do not hack or cheat. I know the rules of the server 100% an I ran into no trouble when I played on here with the piffy account, which like I said I hae donated to a friend who could not afford a mc account. I understand the concern of the past history, but I assure you, even though it is considered my responsibility as it is under this account'a name, I would and will never grief, steal, or break any other rules of any server I play on.

If your friend gains access to the account and causes any trouble it is your responsibility.

Accepted