• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted zusezuse's whitelist application

zusezuse

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zusezuse (Yes I spelled it wrong, I did that on purpose :9)
  2. Location & Age: Colorado, United States. I am twenty-two.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I was banned once for taking one block of iron from my friend on a whitelist server and they thought I was griefing sadly because we weren't online for a wile. (No clue how they even knew xD)
  4. Referral(s): I found the server on Minecraft Forums and told DrCollins23 to come play as he is my brother in law.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft forums post.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) I will once I get off Minecraft :).
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree to the Herocraft EULA. I also agreed to ToS after reading it at the bottom when I had an option to 'accept.'
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCZ8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I plan to with my friend, DrCollins23, make towns, markets, farms, and many other things that come to mind in this server. Neither of us are very strong PVP'ers but we are great as a team killing monsters (He is healer, I am caster.) Our main goal which we haven't discussed much is mostly to make a big fortified town where all heroes alike can come to rest, get rations, and then depart on their quests. I also do logos and such in Photoshop so if you ever needed some help from a 3 year half way vet or anyone in the community needs help with Photoshop then I am always more than glad to help.
  • Additional Info: I am a newbie youtuber who loves Photoshop and Sony Vegas. I plan to do some recording on the server until Xbox One comes out then I will start recording on that and less often recording on the server. I play with my brother in law on the server. I love to play Call of Duty and consoles, mostly Xbox though. Most my time is on Minecraft though as I love Minecraft and everything about it. I also am a pretty chill guy who can normally take a joke as long as I have coffee in my system before it ;).
Example of my most recent logo:
BigNTlogoWITHbackground.jpg

Attachments

• BigNTlogoWITHbackground.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zusezuse (Yes I spelled it wrong, I did that on purpose :9)
  2. Location & Age: Colorado, United States. I am twenty-two.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I was banned once for taking one block of iron from my friend on a whitelist server and they thought I was griefing sadly because we weren't online for a wile. (No clue how they even knew xD)
  4. Referral(s): I found the server on Minecraft Forums and told DrCollins23 to come play as he is my brother in law.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft forums post.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) I will once I get off Minecraft :).
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree to the Herocraft EULA. I also agreed to ToS after reading it at the bottom when I had an option to 'accept.'
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCZ8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I plan to with my friend, DrCollins23, make towns, markets, farms, and many other things that come to mind in this server. Neither of us are very strong PVP'ers but we are great as a team killing monsters (He is healer, I am caster.) Our main goal which we haven't discussed much is mostly to make a big fortified town where all heroes alike can come to rest, get rations, and then depart on their quests. I also do logos and such in Photoshop so if you ever needed some help from a 3 year half way vet or anyone in the community needs help with Photoshop then I am always more than glad to help.
  • Additional Info: I am a newbie youtuber who loves Photoshop and Sony Vegas. I plan to do some recording on the server until Xbox One comes out then I will start recording on that and less often recording on the server. I play with my brother in law on the server. I love to play Call of Duty and consoles, mostly Xbox though. Most my time is on Minecraft though as I love Minecraft and everything about it. I also am a pretty chill guy who can normally take a joke as long as I have coffee in my system before it ;).
Example of my most recent logo:
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1369494789,1369494726][/DOUBLEPOST]What about the ban here?

https://oc.tc/zusezuse