• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zuchary application

Would you be interested in having a local cheap bread store in you're town? (in-game)

• No, We have plenty food already.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zuchary

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Zuchary
  2. Location & Age: Iowa, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None, I stay neutral with admids to stay freinds with anyone i can.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking to find the best server and this one stuck out among the rest.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I voted for it on one of the server list websites, but the link to the vote on here was not working for me.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree and will follow the rules of anyone in higher power over me.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Zuchary, my role play charactor has a back story in witch he will be playing as while on you're server as well as others! NOTE: some of Zuchary's story is a little suggestive, but in-game Zuchary is not inappropriate or breaks any server rules. Zuchary was a man who was grown up much like many others... well, not really.He and his grandfather owned a bread store, and business was booming. But, one day Zuchary's grandfather had a confession that he secretly has had the AIDS Virus ever since his crazy youth with the ladies. Not only did this shock Zuchary, but the whole town of people that bought bread from the grandfather had also caught the AIDS virus, witch slowly lead to the mob that murdered Zuchary's grandfather and destroyed their business, and later on slowly killed off everyone in his hometown. During the attack, a angry man stabed Zucharys eyes witch blinded him forever. Ever since that day, Zuchary has been wandering blindly through different worlds for a place to restart his wheat farm and bread business, meeting new people on the way as he carries out the legacy that his wise old dirty grandfather had once had.
  9. Special key: HCZ7
  10. Additional Info: More information on Zuchary like pictures, blogs, and other stories can be found here: ZucharyMC.webs.com

Attachments

• 2005_1214store-bread-area.gif
    2005_1214store-bread-area.gif
    92.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012-08-01_06.14.27.png
    2012-08-01_06.14.27.png
    588.3 KB · Views: 7

Zuchary

Dirt
More info: I'v been playing Minecraft for about 2 years since its early stages. I play other games like Sonic, Skyrim, League, and Magic: The Gathering. I take alot pictures in-game pictures for my site.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Thankyou!
Another thing, why does your profile say that you're 16 yet your Whitelist Application says you are 19?

Zuchary

Dirt
oh. good call.. i dont really know why i put 1996, i didnt notice that. im 19.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
It's alright, no real problems, just for future reference I suppose if we ever need it! Might need to change it though! Not sure whether an Admin has to do that, but I'll tag anyway. @Brutalacerate

Congratulations, you've been ACCEPTED! Check your Inbox for further details!