• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zucaluca application

zucaluca

Dirt
1. zucaluca
2. Im 14 and I live in Frederick, Maryland
3. I played on this server with this guy and he told me how to "mine for diamonds" so we went into the mine and he started randomly mining everywhere and he found 10,000,000,000 diamonds or something and since he did it under my house in my mine, a mod thought I was randomly digging places using the mod x-ray and he banned me. Pretty dumb mod right?
5. Trying to...
6. Will but I have school in like 10 minutes so later
7. Yes I agree dang that took awhile only 3 minutes before school
8. HCz8

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. zucaluca
2. Im 14 and I live in Frederick, Maryland
3. I played on this server with this guy and he told me how to "mine for diamonds" so we went into the mine and he started randomly mining everywhere and he found 10,000,000,000 diamonds or something and since he did it under my house in my mine, a mod thought I was randomly digging places using the mod x-ray and he banned me. Pretty dumb mod right?
5. Trying to...
6. Will but I have school in like 10 minutes so later
7. Yes I agree dang that took awhile only 3 minutes before school
8. HCz8

Reviewing

zucaluca

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zucaluca
  2. Location & Age: Frederick, Maryland/ 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): This guy told me how to find diamonds fast and he took me into my mine and he mined everywhere and it looked like x-raying and he found a lot of diamonds and then a mod found the random tunnels in my mine and he thought I was x-raying and he banned me.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Trying to...
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Will soon
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCz8

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zucaluca
  2. Location & Age: Frederick, Maryland/ 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): This guy told me how to find diamonds fast and he took me into my mine and he mined everywhere and it looked like x-raying and he found a lot of diamonds and then a mod found the random tunnels in my mine and he thought I was x-raying and he banned me.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Trying to...
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Will soon
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCz8

Reviewing