• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zTroll's Whitelist App

zTroll

Dirt
Hello unknown reader(s) :)
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zTroll
  2. Location & Age: I live in Denmark and i'm 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I once joined a new server and when i joined they randomly banned me...
  4. Referral(s): I don't have any referrals
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googled minecraft heroes server and foun Herocraft :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a great person (or at least, thats what i think myself). I never got banned from a server because of rule breaking. I play mine craft a lot and thats one of the reasons you would like me to join your server. I will be an active player. I also played on 1 RP server before and i like RP a lot. It adds a great aspect to the game.
  9. Special key: HCz6
  10. Additional Info: I'm good at music, and can make note block songs. (i don't know if it'll be useful on this server, but now you know...)
Thank you unknown reader for listening to a tale from my country. I appreciate your patience (if you read it all) and i hope you will accept me :D