• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zombiekilla508's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zombiekilla508
  2. Location & Age: USA, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): PanFlake
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about herocraft from my older brother, he said it was a very good server to play on. Although I am not very familiar with server commands I can eventually learn.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to be accepted because I want to try new good looking servers like Herocraft. I like RPG and PVP servers where I can mine and gather food. Before I started the application I looked around Herocraft to see if it was a good server and it was so that is why I would like to be accepted into Herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCZ14
  10. Additional Info: I like to play Minecraft and Playstation 3. I also like to play basketball with friends.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zombiekilla508
  2. Location & Age: USA, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): PanFlake
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about herocraft from my older brother, he said it was a very good server to play on. Although I am not very familiar with server commands I can eventually learn.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to be accepted because I want to try new good looking servers like Herocraft. I like RPG and PVP servers where I can mine and gather food. Before I started the application I looked around Herocraft to see if it was a good server and it was so that is why I would like to be accepted into Herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCZ14
  10. Additional Info: I like to play Minecraft and Playstation 3. I also like to play basketball with friends.
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
User confessed his true birth date of December 10th, 2000. Application is denied as the user does not meet the age requirement for our ToS nor COPPA. Feel free to re-apply the day you turn 13, no sooner.

B-day change may be necessary Angyles

Status
Not open for further replies.