• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zinger_Fish Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinger_Fish

Stone
Hello Herocraft! :D
Heres the application, I'll complete it to the best of my ability!

1. Minecraft In-game name: Zinger_Fish
  2. Location & Age: London, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I cant remember, although there may be something I can't remember.
  4. Referral(s): jthwaites
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Of course!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe I can be an active member of the community, enhance fun for others by aiding the game. I get on well with most people, and will work to make a name for myself in Herocraft!
  9. Additional Info: I play rugby and football for Greater London Under 17's! And also participate in a number of charity events, (like activenture).

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Though why we are posting application while you are whitelisted ((Or was)) I will not understand. So I will go ahead and tag a mod for you =)

@Thamerwaste - Just tagging you as this individual is starting to become a bother. =)

Or @Lastivity

Either works

Valera

Diamond
The comments you posted on staff profiles was not appreciated and is not tolerated. If you want to be part of this server post a ban appeal and it will be looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.