• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Zimy7's Application

zimy7

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zimy7
  2. Location & Age: 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking at minecraft raiding videos on youtube.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes while I was reading the guide.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good player I do not complain, i follow rules as intended im very active and would love to see how heroes gameplay actually is :)
  9. Special key: {HCz5}
  10. Additional Info: Some of my hobbies is coding classes on Heroes and eventually I'm going to post them all I love to learn about coding languages especially java & C++. My favorite games are probably Minecraft, Counter-Strike: Source, and Garry's Mod. I love to have a challenge but at the same time a fair one and a fun one. I know that not all things are fair and some stuff people have to live with.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:
- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

Tell me more about you. Hobbies, interests and such. Once you have edited your application, post here so I can look over it.

zimy7

TNT
I still play there but they are dying and doing a new setup on their server that I'm not much of a fan of so I want to play a new heroes server because their server got a new "owner" that is changing alot of stuff but I played on that server for 7-8 months.

zimy7

TNT
I guess this is a bump. Recently I stopped playing Herocraft due to school and such. But now I have more time for it can I get rewhitelisted please :)