• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Zeal Server

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I was going through the RoT today and Ironpass today. Although Exitium and New Haven's security was too good for me to get through, and our war griefs and mistakes were still very much there.. it was amazing. Spire, the one thing I really worked for last year, lives on in my heart.

All the same, I agree with Kain. In a case like a developing Minecraft server where we have new players coming in every day and where structures pile up and overcrowd rapidly, progression is definitely a good thing. Yes, Dragongarde isn't the same as Zeal, or as Sanctum. We'll always miss our past, but we need to keep on moving and make build more memories.

The museum map is there, but a survival map of Zeal would just split the current main server into pieces.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
More pics
My fav <3 @pandaman7
TSNBv.png

KtJ89.png

Ku3lu.png

UYvdk.jpg

SSphS.png

CSifc.png

mnP9v.png

xvEr1.png

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been trapped in someones haunted house for a while, please enable the /kill command, it wasn't working for me before.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Issue is, if griefing were allowed and the world became a griefbox creative or a survival server - your hard worked 2 stacks of diamond blocks would disappear very very fast.

Also: 2 stacks of diamond blocks? Holy shizzlebubbles.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Then you turned around and sold my poor Sky High Emporium 12 stacks of lapis blocks, which I then used to tile my Cathedral floor and construct my house.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Enh, I don't want to see the map ruined by a few people who decide to play on it. It's like the people whose minds are still stuck in Sanctum, or if the really old people started clamoring for the first couple maps with Runecraft and no PvP and unlimited regions for all because all you could do is build and no-one bothered eachother.

Remember fondly, but continue forward.