• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Zeal Server

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I think that you should make a separate server with the lastest version Zeal. The whitelist should be limited to people from the first week of Dragongarde. Use the Heroes Mod from that version with no professions. Thumbs up so we can make this happen. Goo Zeal!! Best Herocraft map.
EDIT: Separate Survival Map

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I really don't like this idea. Even though zeal was awesome, it would take a chunk of the player-base from the main server.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It won't happen - sorry. I believe in progression. Is it possible we will make a side server that has the old plugins/etc - yes?

Will it ever replace the main server? No.

It's not realistic to live in the past - I hope to bring museum maps more into play though.

Joka10

Soulsand
I gotta say... if you spend all of your time focusing on the memories of the past (which is unreachable, even if you try to recreate it), then you'll never create any more memories to reminisce on either. If you dwell on what has already happened, then nothing else new will happen, and then you'll just be depressed and nostalgic forever...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I gotta say... if you spend all of your time focusing on the memories of the past (which is unreachable, even if you try to recreate it), then you'll never create any more memories to reminisce on either. If you dwell on what has already happened, then nothing else new will happen, and then you'll just be depressed and nostalgic forever...
Yep.
My eyes are set on the future, my heart is in the past and my brain is in the present

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I visited Zeal today, all the LWC's are gone so I got sooo much diamond blocks xD

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
They were probably mine... North road chest right outside of Zeal 2 stacks and 22 diamond blocks.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Spire.. It was so beautiful
And the North Road is quite a sight too, even in its griefed up form, so many memories..

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
I walked to spire, made me tear up :(
uploading more pics later, member this?
gkD3x.png

MdY5l.png