• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zazex's aplication forum

ZAZEX

Dirt
ok heres the deal, i want to be on the server pleese, i am a friend of Buggertoes, he is like my mc father. my mc user name is zazex(duh) i am currently 14 years old, and i live in Salisburry MD, i have NEVER been baned from any server, i have read the rules and i will follow them i am also a good pvper and builder, i lerarned about herocraft from Buggertoes, im srry but i didnt vote cause i didnt know about it, i can uaslualy become retarded some times, but dont bother with that, and im willing to work for in game money if possable, in my other servers, ive become co-owner for all of them beacuse ive done so much for it, so i leave the option to u to accept me into the server!

ZAZEX

Dirt
ok i screw up let me try again
  • In-game name: zazex

• Location & Age: Marryland 14

• Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

• Referral(s):buggertoes

• Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): no

• How'd you hear about Herocraft?: buggertoes

• Special Key: HCZ5

• Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

• Reason(s) you should be accepted: I think that I can be a good improvment to the community and for people to have fun with me while playing XD

• Additional Info: I have been an admin for 1 server and a mod for another and a co-owner for anouther