• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zach1755 Whitelist Application

zach1755

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:zach1755
  2. Location & Age:Virginia,U.S.A , 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking on minecraft forums for a server that had Heroes plugins in it and I found this server and really liked it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have never got banned on any server I played on. I have read the wiki and rules. I would like to build a stonebrick castle because i really love the texture of stonebricks.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!):HCZ8
  10. Additional Info:I lived in Virginia,U.S.A will be moving soon. Me and my friend Devenator2000 wanted to join this server for a long time. I hope you will hitelist me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:zach1755
  2. Location & Age:Virginia,U.S.A , 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking on minecraft forums for a server that had Heroes plugins in it and I found this server and really liked it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have never got banned on any server I played on. I have read the wiki and rules. I would like to build a stonebrick castle because i really love the texture of stonebricks.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!):HCZ8
  10. Additional Info:I lived in Virginia,U.S.A will be moving soon. Me and my friend Devenator2000 wanted to join this server for a long time. I hope you will hitelist me.

I have an issue with your application. You state you are 13 and your birthday is on December 12, yet here on this thread:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ng-42-slots/page__view__findpost__p__12805529

You state you are 12. That post is dated February 2012, which would put you at still 12, and the requirement is 13. I have to deny this application. Please feel free to reapply in December.

[quote name='minecraftboy123' timestamp='1329273906' post='12805529']
ING:zach1755

Just for histories sake.