• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yussefoh's whitelist application.

Yussefoh

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Yussefoh
  2. Location & Age: Egypt 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Once, from a server I do not remember it was 2 years ago.. I got banned for Xray.
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about it from a friend, I thought I could join and play as well, I heard its great for RP.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No I have not yet. If it is needed I will.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted because I love RP! I use to rp on WoW all the time!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCY8
  10. Additional Info:I love to play Call of Duty I play it all the time. I also RP in wow. If you would like to contact me, I am on skype all the time, yussefohakadarkkrai is my skype name..Feel free to add me. I also LOVE anime. I also was adminstrating a server for half a year.

Yussefoh

Dirt
Sorry this is a tad bit short..I could have added alot more now that I think of it..If you do not like this or need any extra information just tell me! Or if your confused of something I could try and clarify it for you.

Yussefoh

Dirt
And if any adminstrator would like to add me on skype..Please tell me before adding me..There are a lot of IP hacker out there.

Yussefoh

Dirt
I also forgot I have been ban from one server named...Hmm I forgot the name. It was because of Xray.. That ban was from about 2 years ago..When I started.. I didn't know it was considered a hack back then..

Yussefoh

Dirt
I use to xray 2 years ago..Since my friend told me to download it.. Yes I am still admin... Server is pretty griefed currently but its still up and running.. I can put IP in.

Yussefoh

Dirt
Like I said..It is currently griefed... The owner has abonden it... I have no use there anymore..

Yussefoh

Dirt
The griefing happend about 3 days ago. And owner has told me he wasn't gonna bother anymore.. So... Here I am.