• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your most loved things on Herocraft

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
You dont have an airship.

And if you did, I would destroy it.

Totally agree on @Apherdite , however.... :D

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Narnia? :O

I love the community. Whilst I may argue with you all at times, and maybe give you a little too much crap - I do love you all... in the least gay way possible. :) I love seeing everyone's creations and towns, I like watching battles and seeing how the community deals with things. I like the unique designs, like Ruethian's boss airship. :D I like just chatting with everyone, in general. It's the community that keeps me coming back. <3

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Narnia? :O

I love the community. Whilst I may argue with you all at times, and maybe give you a little too much crap - I do love you all... in the least gay way possible. :) I love seeing everyone's creations and towns, I like watching battles and seeing how the community deals with things. I like the unique designs, like Ruethian's boss airship. :D I like just chatting with everyone, in general. It's the community that keeps me coming back. <3
d'aaaww

agentjwall

Godly

I feel like you need to build a train in herocraft now Just because you made that post XD

@Kophka Heres my attempt:
I love the big towns, I love the PvP. I like big structures, and giant floating things. Boom de ah dah, Boom de ah dah

And we should definitely make a herocraft version of this song for youtube! I've seen a few groups that have done musical numbers about their servers. From what I saw, they bring in a surprising amount of players...

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I joined back last december or early january? can't remember. I had just gotten into minecraft and after a week of single player i was bored but i figured multiplayer could keep me entertained and it did. I think I was on 2 or 3 servers ranging from a day to a week at most before i finally applied for HC. After being accepted the community is what keeps me coming back after almost a year.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Way to go, Kingtom, now I want a Narnia plug-in, with building a portal to Narnia by making a wardrobe (certain door configuration, probably).

On topic: I come back because of the community, the great friends I've made here.