• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXCrazzyJXx's whitelist application

1. xXCrazzyJXx
2. Rochester, WA USA
3. None
4. Volkaine & Khallancat
5. Friends and research
6. yes
7. I agree to Herocraft EULA & TOS
8. I feel that many of my friends servers are too soft! I love minecraft and it's survival mode but it's far too easy, and even worse off by myself it's really boring. My buddy Volkaine told me that Herocraft was actually intensely difficult in terms of ordinary survival mode, and that despite the difficulty, it's very rewarding. So being part of the bigger, more difficult picture is definitely something that I would like to be a part of.
9. HCx11
10. I don't wine its just a game al i want to do is have some fun with friends

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Would you please copy the exact format leaving the questions in tact?

Once you have done that Post a Message and I will look over it again.

1. Minecraft In-game name: xXCrazzyJXx
2. Location & Age: Rochester, WA USA
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4. Referral(s): Volkaine & Khallancat
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends and research
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I agree to Herocraft EULA & TOS
8.Reason you should be accepted: I feel that many of my friends servers are too soft! I love minecraft and it's survival mode but it's far too easy, and even worse off by myself it's really boring. My buddy Volkaine told me that Herocraft was actually intensely difficult in terms of ordinary survival mode, and that despite the difficulty, it's very rewarding. So being part of the bigger, more difficult picture is definitely something that I would like to be a part of.
9. Special key: HCx11
10. Additional Info: I don't wine its just a game al i want to do is have some fun with friends